Place to watch the game tomorrow in Clydebank

I think the Duntiglennan reopened recently as the imaginatively renamed "The Duntocher".

Tommy Cunningham owned one of the pubs - but regardless, on OF day I wouldn't be anywhere near any Duntocher pubs.
I might be getting mixed up,might be O’Donnels or something. Your right though all best avoided.

Glad the Atlantis is still open - was a popular place in the past.
Went on a double decker leaving from the Atlantis back in the early 80's, there was also a bus from the top of the hill left from Crowne Avenue, and the Doublet in Faifley had a bus.

I’m from Clydebank, Duntocher to be exact, and I’m as staunch as they come. So are plenty of others that I know from my years growing up there.

I’ve been gone from the area for a long time now but I know the Lusset is the place to go on old firm day. I would doubt you would get a ticket at this stage though.

I seen someone mention the Radnor Park BC in a previous post but they don’t show the games in there any more sadly.

West End in Duntocher, the Masonic in Hardgate, the Bay Inn in Bowling and the Park Bar in Dalmuir are where I would reccomend.

I’m from Clydebank, Duntocher to be exact, and I’m as staunch as they come. So are plenty of others that I know from my years growing up there.

I’ve been gone from the area for a long time now but I know the Lusset is the place to go on old firm day. I would doubt you would get a ticket at this stage though.

I seen someone mention the Radnor Park BC in a previous post but they don’t show the games in there any more sadly.

West End in Duntocher, the Masonic in Hardgate, the Bay Inn in Bowling and the Park Bar in Dalmuir are where I would reccomend.
Clydebank is really not as bad as some make out to be. I spent my first 20 years there (before University) and I’m still back there at least once a year.
There are still plenty of bears in the area.

Just be glad you Don't live in clydebank area today. Bheast uniforms everywhere.
Place is hoaching with them, I drove past the Goldehill pub and they were all milling around outside the pub and Hardgate roundabout. Unfortunately they weren't battering each other. Driving up Kilbowie road was also full of them, probably came out of Singer Station and the Cleddans and Chandlers pubs. Must have been a fire sale on they horrible tops.

Back