Plan B for the Red Arrows.

Puggy

EvK1QAXXEAYi4A0

On this subject , where was this plane that we were told by several posters was going to fly over the piggery today at 3pm ? :rolleyes::shh: I did say it wouldn’t happen

On this subject , where was this plane that we were told by several posters was going to fly over the piggery today at 3pm ? :rolleyes::shh: I did say it wouldn’t happen
Larkhall RSC, who the rumours said were organising it, posted on the thread saying the story was bullshit and made up nonsense.

Doesn’t deflect from your epic, endless nonsense trying to convince us this sort of thing doesn’t happen for a variety of spurious reasons. You were given the photographic evidence and should have just ‘retired’ gracefully.;):)

Larkhall RSC, who the rumours said were organising it, posted on the thread saying the story was bullshit and made up nonsense.

Doesn’t deflect from your epic, endless nonsense trying to convince us this sort of thing doesn’t happen for a variety of spurious reasons. You were given the photographic evidence and should have just ‘retired’ gracefully.;):)
Apology accepted :shh: :cool:

Don’t know about a plane, but two Cobra helicopters flew over Mar Hall golf course this afternoon and I hoped they were fully armed and east end bound ;) ;)
Probably more chance of that than the nonsense story people believed earlier B-D. Good to wind up the filth mind you they were probably looking up just in case !

I said there was no chance of it happening and it didn’t happen . Who was “ talking bull “? Certainly not me .
You said it wouldn’t happen because:

It’s good to wind them up but I don’t think anyone is daft enough to believe any pilot would do this , that any supporters club could afford to hire a jet or that the aviation authority would allow it , so for those three reasons people can easily engage their brains and realise we are pulling their legs.

And subsequently had it proved to you that it happens on a fairly regular basis.

The reason it didn’t happen today was because nothing was ever planned for today. The story was spurious. Nothing more.

Alternative solution.

Give 10 people per stand access to the roof with harnesses etc. Give the Broomloan and Copland blue flares, the Govan white flares and main stand red flares. Set them all off at the same time. Same effect as a Red Arrows fly over seen all over the city

Have I thought this all the way through? No. Have I been drinking? Yes. Am I serious? Probably not. Would it look cool? I believe it would.

Hahaha!

It didn't happen today because nobody organised it today, not for any of the reasons you talked about earlier.

The thread earlier was simply discussing if anyone had heard anything and whether it was going to happen or not.

You denied it was even possible and were shown numerous times you were talking rubbish.

You said it wouldn’t happen because:

It’s good to wind them up but I don’t think anyone is daft enough to believe any pilot would do this , that any supporters club could afford to hire a jet or that the aviation authority would allow it , so for those three reasons people can easily engage their brains and realise we are pulling their legs.

And subsequently had it proved to you that it happens on a fairly regular basis.

The reason it didn’t happen today was because nothing was ever planned for today. The story was spurious. Nothing more.
I said it wouldn’t happen and it didn’t . Was obviously a wind up from the start unless you were incredibly gullible to be polite . A few bears fell for it ;)B-Dno harm done the wind ups will only get more as the days go by and I’m going to enjoy it .

Hahaha!

It didn't happen today because nobody organised it today, not for any of the reasons you talked about earlier.

The thread earlier was simply discussing if anyone had heard anything and whether it was going to happen or not.

You denied it was even possible and were shown numerous times you were talking rubbish.
:shh:Aye okay mate , you were duped end of . Nicely done by the bears who set it up though

I said it wouldn’t happen and it didn’t . Was obviously a wind up from the start unless you were incredibly gullible to be polite . A few bears fell for it ;)B-Dno harm done the wind ups will only get more as the days go by and I’m going to enjoy it .
Keep your eyes skywards between now and the end of the season mate. An incorrect date doesn’t mean nothings planned.

Last edited:
I'm going to be disappointed if it's a single prop plane and a big flag that we end up with and not the Red Fucking Arrows!

Keep your eyes skywards between now and the end of the season mate. An incorrect date doesn’t mean nothings planned.

Fair play mate id bloody love it to happen I don’t doubt we have fans out there perhaps with the money and contacts I just feel it’s a dream rather than reality but I thought that about getting 55 and stopping “ the 9.75 “ this season the way we have done it so who knows ! B-D

Fair play mate id bloody love it to happen I don’t doubt we have fans out there perhaps with the money and contacts I just feel it’s a dream rather than reality but I thought that about getting 55 and stopping “ the 9.75 “ this season the way we have done it so who knows ! B-D
Living in Wales I won’t even see the damned thing. I expect, and hope, to see plenty photos though.:)

I thought you were from Charlton.
Ha ha. I’m ‘from’ Lanarkshire but a long career in the Royal Air Force led to me settling on Anglesey, Wales (near RAF Valley - hence the username). Charlton is one of the more ‘exotic’ locations suggested. I‘ve actually visited most grounds in London - but The Valley wasn’t one of them.:)

Was going to post this earlier but the thread disappeared.

It costs around £2 to £3/minute to hire a Cessna 150 or Cessna 172.

It’s a lot cheaper than a lot of people think it is.

The Cessna 182 in Post 22 can be seen on youtube picking up a banner.
Nice footage, worth a watch.

:)

If I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the aim of a crow. I’d fly over sharkheid tomorrow, and shite on the fen***s below B-)

Back