'Played for Rangers and...'

Robert Prytz - Atalanta
Nacho Novo - Legia Warsaw
Brahim Hemdani - Marseille

One obscure in Novo, one relevant in Atalanta as to how well they are doing now, and Hemdani played a lot of games for Marseille

Kanchelskis - Dynamo Kiev, Man City, Man U
Prodan - Atletico Madrid
Amato - River Plate and Boca, as did Caniggia. CC also played for Roma and Benfica.
Hutton - Spurs
Billy Gilmour - Chelsea
Clement and Letizi - PSG

Was about to post the same and it's getting even worse now with your Leeds uniteds and Evertons etc.

They've both been English Champions and won European trophies mate.

What's the qualifying criteria?

Last edited by a moderator:
They've both been English Champions and won European trophies mate.

What's the qualifying criteria?
So have Nottingham forest.
I just would never regard them as “World or European giants”.

I think the purpose of the OP is kind of a “Wow, we’ve had players of who’ve played for us and (select giant team)”
If you catch my drift.
With all due respect, I don’t think those teams have the “wow” factor.

So have Nottingham forest.
I just would never regard them as “World or European giants”.

I think the purpose of the OP is kind of a “Wow, we’ve had players of who’ve played for us and (select giant team)”
If you catch my drift.
With all due respect, I don’t think those teams have the “wow” factor.

I get where you're coming from mate, but both Leeds and Everton are traditionally big clubs and both have had successful histories.

Remember, Everton were the biggest club in Liverpool for most of the 20th century.

I get where you're coming from mate, but both Leeds and Everton are traditionally big clubs and both have had successful histories.

Remember, Everton were the biggest club in Liverpool for most of the 20th century.
I get where you’re coming from too.
I see you quote Alex Scott earlier and perhaps that’s more relevant. Certainly more relevant than folk quoting the likes of Jelavic etc and the modern Everton.

I just think the thread is descending into not far off a “Who played for Rangers and any other club that isn’t Scottish?” type thread.

“Legia Warsaw” furfuxake. :))

Back