Players leaving the hotel on SSN there

At the match, looking straight down on Roofe I immediately thought it was out. The corner was a crystal clear decision, and the otherwise decent ref's biggest mistake.

Edit: Just seen post #45. That possibly explains it, but how did the ref know? VAR doesn't look for ball in/out decisions unless a goal has been scored, does it?
Maybe the linesman who didn’t need VAR. It was very tight.

They made us dream.
They gave us everything they had, we were hamstrung by injuries to Morelos and Roofe and IMO Jack didn't look himself all game.
All I asked was to leave it all out there on that park, they done it.
In the end, we were a kick of the ball away from bringing it home, be that Goldsons clearance or Kent's goal, thats the margin of error at this level.

I'm so proud of them
That's a great post and the first line is what should be said to any of them that think they let us down

Thank you for making us dream

At the match, looking straight down on Roofe I immediately thought it was out. The corner was a crystal clear decision, and the otherwise decent ref's biggest mistake.

Edit: Just seen post #45. That possibly explains it, but how did the ref know? VAR doesn't look for ball in/out decisions unless a goal has been scored, does it?

Its inconclusive. People saying the ball was out dont know for sure. The picture isnt clear either.

I'm sorry but this narrative is completely false and embarrassing.

Bassey aside they let both themselves and the club down last night.

Bassey a solid 9.

The rest a solid 5. Choked when it really mattered and I include the management team in that assessment. They can't wake up today and feel they left it all out there. Our tactics was a rollback to the Uefa cup 2008 run.

Only embarrassing yourself here they gave us everything physically they were done going into extra time but found something to get us to penalties. Did we play well on the night? No we didn't but 1 poor penalty cost us in the end. I'm guessing you had the trophy won before a ball was kicked and because we didn't get the job done it's easier to have a go.

There are Comms between the linesman and the referee and if the linesman told the ref that it was a goal kick without flagging, then that would explain it.

Because they have VAR they can let play go on and check after a goal is scored if they are unsure.

Back