Please donate and help bring justice & peace to victims of sex abuse in Scottish Football.

£170 in 8 mins so far. We can do this - we can have the SFA on their knees within weeks if we stand up. I have already been contacted by the authors of the report who have assured me that thanks to my and others courage the police are knocking on cell doors and guys houses and have started active investigations. Certain reporters have also been in touch to show support.

Excellent Malcolm. Must be really tough mate but you genuinely are an inspiration with the strength you have shown.

There are many forms of bravery my friend and this is one of them.

I could be here all day trying to explain the admiration and respect I have for you and for all of the others that many people of this forum have tried to help along the way, in whatever small way we all could and it probably still wouldn't scrape the surface.

I wish each and every one of you well and hope that you can all eventually find some peace and get the closure that you deserve, wherever that leads us. Good luck.

Donation made.

Great post. And great work TS;)

This has dropped down the pages over the past few days. Please read fellow bears and consider making a donation to show support for the victims and keep this important campaign going.

Back