Plenty Motherwell Home End Available

Ive just seen this on their website. Last time i was at Firpark i was in the old main stand away to the left as you watched. Do Bears still get that section?

Ive just seen this on their website. Last time i was at Firpark i was in the old main stand away to the left as you watched. Do Bears still get that section?
Pretty sure just behind the goals now

That must've been around the last time I was there too. I don't think we do now.

No,they used to give us a third of the old main stand as a family section.
Only South Stand now (large one behind the goals).

My best mate is a Motherwell season ticket holder.:eek: I’m up in Scotland visiting from Wales this weekend and he’s offered me a seat near the Director's Box in their Main Stand. Would be my first chance to watch Rangers ‘live’ this season so I’m sorely tempted.

If we romp it I could sit on my hands. A last minute winner for Rangers in a hard-fought game and my ‘cover‘ will be well and truly blown.

Dare I?

My best mate is a Motherwell season ticket holder.:eek: I’m up in Scotland visiting from Wales this weekend and he’s offered me a seat near the Director's Box in their Main Stand. Would be my first chance to watch Rangers ‘live’ this season so I’m sorely tempted.

If we romp it I could sit on my hands. A last minute winner for Rangers in a hard-fought game and my ‘cover‘ will be well and truly blown.

Dare I?
Yes

Dare I?
I would definitely go far that.

Watched 2 guys get asked to leave when we scored our 1st at Livingston away recently? Aribo I'm sure it was :D

Their wee band of casuals were giving it the 'hawd me back' routine

Dare I?
Do it, I would if that was the only option

Dare I?
Yes,
70's 80's and later than that we used to pick up tickets all over Fir Park and others.
This will be a must as 55 approaches

Was in that section for the 3-0 win over them back in April. Strange being with the home fans queuing for food and drink and using the same toilets.

Seats are a joke though, no back to them haha

Dare I?
I’m in the main stand,won’t be a problem.

Is it just me or does sitting in the home end for a domestic game just sound absolutely shit?

You might aswell save your cash and watch it in the Pub with a few pints instead.

Dare I?

im sure you have seen much worse in the working mans clubs in the valleys when they have a quiet night on a Monday

get the ticket bought

Anyone else done it.
Not sure about it but needs must and all that .
I tried buying tickets on the website , even if you sign up and login you need to have a purchase history and been to motherwell games before you can buy tickets for rangers or Celtic games , obviously to stop people doing it. So many empty seats it would make sense to give us another section and make some more money , the backward mentality though they would rather have empty seats than seats filled with paying fans.

The dof
I tried buying tickets on the website , even if you sign up and login you need to have a purchase history and been to motherwell games before you can buy tickets for rangers or Celtic games , obviously to stop people doing it. So many empty seats it would make sense to give us another section and make some more money , the backward mentality though they would rather have empty seats than seats filled with paying fans.
The diddy clubs really need to take a more business approach in these times.
They lose thousands of pounds on such occasions by not accommodating more Rangers supporters. A simple segregation system on the stand opposite the main stand and the game could be sold out.

I've seen quite a few people shifting tickets for Sunday, I reckon you'd get one for our end at the ground no bother.

If you cant get a ticket in the Rangers end why on earth would you not just watch it in the pub? Really baffles me this "I have to be there" thing - surely the whole point of being there is to support the team so what's the point if you can't? At least in a pub with other bears you can do a bit of shouting and celebrate goals. Really don't get it at all.

At the 'park the bus' game at Old Trafford I was in their section under and to the side of the Rangers section, I would say every third seat had a bear in it, at the final whistle most bears in all parts of the stadium stayed in with the away support, there was a more than liberal smattering of Rangers fans in every section

Dare I?

If I am still struggling Saturday night a might be in the main stand guy across the road from me has a ST there and would have no problem getting me a ticket but should hopefully be in the away end.

If you go to their directors area and go to their toilets can you check if their mirrors are double ones, for the two faced basses who say one thing to your face and another behind your back.

Last edited:
Was one of hundreds of bears removed from the old celtic end at parkhead after we scored, souness first season i think.
We went round and allowed back in our end.

My first old firm game was at Parkhead and my uncle could only get tickets amongst the great unwashed.It didn't end well.

Dare I?
Dare you must my good man.

With lots of home seats about maybe thats the reason there Annual accounts are showing a £436k loss and that's with them making 800k on the sale of Kipre.

I'd love nothing more than to see them plunge ever-deeper into debt so I can take my mate to task about it. Is it not only a month or so since they were trumpeting that they had now paid off all the debts to Boyle and Hutchison? Presumably that's why they've made the loss - which I suspect will be covered by the fee we had to pay for Hastie in any case.

Are you aware of any news on Turnbull's recovery at all? I think there was some expectation that he would be back playing and sold in the January window but that's clearly not going to happen now.

Tirn
I'd love nothing more than to see them plunge ever-deeper into debt so I can take my mate to task about it. Is it not only a month or so since they were trumpeting that they had now paid off all the debts to Boyle and Hutchison? Presumably that's why they've made the loss - which I suspect will be covered by the fee we had to pay for Hastie in any case.

Are you aware of any news on Turnbull's recovery at all? I think there was some expectation that he would be back playing and sold in the January window but that's clearly not going to happen now.

Hes still a good bit away from a return.

They used to split the main stand if we needed extra tickets but I’m sure they stopped after the play off game and all the hassle that day.

Dare I?

Absolutely, I'd jump at the chance.

Each to their own but I don’t get the whole buying tickets for the home end stuff, be better off watching the game in a Rangers Boozer where you can at least celebrate the goals.

If you cant get a ticket in the Rangers end why on earth would you not just watch it in the pub? Really baffles me this "I have to be there" thing - surely the whole point of being there is to support the team so what's the point if you can't? At least in a pub with other bears you can do a bit of shouting and celebrate goals. Really don't get it at all.
When Rangers becomes your life.....why not?

Dare I?
Do it!

Back