Plymouth Bears

Who was the big guy that ran it, Rab??

Fuckin Jesters is a night out alright haha, wonder if they still have the hot tub/jacuzzi in there
Im not sure who the owner was, but I just remember the Great nights out , it was open until 6am.

I remember being in there with a mate hammered at 6am.. and his phone went off , I said who's calling you ? He says that's my alarm, we have our fitness test in an hour lol

Who was the big guy that ran it, Rab??

Fuckin Jesters is a night out alright haha, wonder if they still have the hot tub/jacuzzi in there
Tam was the ex owner. Shut down about 2010 ish. I was in there for helicopter Sunday amongst many many others. An absolute belting bluenose pub. Great memories.

Raffles off Mutley Plain is the Rangers supporters bar and will presumably be showing the game.

I worked there in 2009 was still there. And there was club jesters on union st, great night out
Don’t think I ever had a bad night in Jesters in the late 90s. Loved it.

Was the Clipper just a bit further down on the same side as Jesters? Used to go in there to watch games every now and then, but name escapes me now.

Don’t think I ever had a bad night in Jesters in the late 90s. Loved it.

Was the Clipper just a bit further down on the same side as Jesters? Used to go in there to watch games every now and then, but name escapes me now.
Jesters is on the left as you walk towards the clipper.

Clipper isn't on the left or right side it kind of faces out towards the road in the middle bit.

Never went into the clipper tbh but heard some mad stories

Tam was the ex owner. Shut down about 2010 ish. I was in there for helicopter Sunday amongst many many others. An absolute belting bluenose pub. Great memories.

Raffles off Mutley Plain is the Rangers supporters bar and will presumably be showing the game.
Raffles isn’t a Rangers pub anymore mate. As someone else mentioned the Plymouth True Blues are now based at the West Hoe pub.

There is also the Devonport RSC who are based at the Steam Packet pub

Tam! That’s it

The True Blues moved from Raffles last year to the new place

Raffles isn’t a Rangers pub anymore mate. As someone else mentioned the Plymouth True Blues are now based at the West Hoe pub.

There is also the Devonport RSC who are based at the Steam Packet pub
After the Clipper shut down I never really went anywhere else but kept in touch with a few folk, hence my lack of current knowledge.

Yes mate, very well organised club , welcoming definitely visit again.
Many thanks to the Plymouth True Blues for making us welcome
Was it in the west hoe pub.
Last time I was in it wasn't very big
It is the boozer at one end of the grand parade isn't it

Back