Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

Currently sitting about 300 yards from the piggery and apart from a few mutants in the green and grey it’s very quiet.

Outside the centre, Glasgow was really quiet today. Ikea and Costco were almost empty.

I think joining all the forces into one Police Scotland has been a disaster tbh and was a vanity project from the SNP but I don't live in Scotland but any time I'm over for a game and have had to interact with the police they have all been fine.

Have you personally had any problems with them while supporting us?

I feel sorry for your average copper, I wouldn't do their job for 100k a year.

Yes many a time.

Now, I seem to remember Aitken bumping her fat face about our fans and statutes and here we have their rabble on top of The Historic Scotland Mercat building...again!

NINTCHDBPICT000902568678.jpg

I think joining all the forces into one Police Scotland has been a disaster tbh and was a vanity project from the SNP but I don't live in Scotland but any time I'm over for a game and have had to interact with the police they have all been fine.

Have you personally had any problems with them while supporting us?

I feel sorry for your average copper, I wouldn't do their job for 100k a year.
Much more than a vanity project. It's about control. Much easier to appoint and control the right person / people to the top of a single state police force, than a load of regional forces. The SNP are control freaks, to the point of being totalitarian.

Expected heatwave of 22c FFS!

Anyway, no doubt lessons will be learnt, plans will be made to reduce damage , warnings issued AGAIN after the rampage this afternoon.

And it will be jolly japes and the craic after they vandalise, break public and private property, put fear into the innocent public of the area and those stuck on buses and in the back of ambulances that have to divert because of them. :mad:
Yeah , they are a protected sub human species. I recall living in the merchant city , seeing them jumping up and down on a residents car, for no other reason , than it was light aqua coloured .

The volume of litter, filth , and damage to the cultural reputation of the city, is off the scale . The polluted political party running the council , are awash with them too.

I detest what they represent , at times like today, I take comfort from the fact , while they are grandstanding as a club, we will be fully ingrained into actioning the ultimate response . We must win the league next year . Not only for our beautiful club and support , we owe it , to our city too.

That should have been scaffolded and boarded up, it was pretty obvious it would be getting climbed on and damaged, there will be loads up there soon, some planning right there.
They get a free for all from GCC to do what they want when they want. There has been zero thought to the residents living in that area at all.

Currently sitting about 300 yards from the piggery and apart from a few mutants in the green and grey it’s very quiet.

Outside the centre, Glasgow was really quiet today. Ikea and Costco were almost empty.
Seen some Tik Tok of the Trongate same as past years,a no go area I hope there’s some serious violence around there.

Were they doing this before 55?
2019 they did as they meant to have open top bus parade from Hampden to just off the Gallowgate after the Scottish Cup Final which the route had to been altered at the last minute ended at SEC instead

Lack of proper crowd in the Saltmarket/Glasgow Cross was the the reason for it been diverted

2018 it went to their ground via Dalmarnock from Hampden - picture is posted from that with them on top of the police van in the thread and was no where near the city

Last edited:
I think the bigot's counting fans walking to and from Ibrox on matchdays
Crime and litter during our Parades what a lot of shite,nothing like we will witness again today and for the 3rd year running.This hateful bitch gets to run her bigoted mouth off continuously without any condemnation she constantly spouts lies .
So Findlay claims there are 300-400 anti-kafflik marches a year in Glasgow?
More than one per day? The marchers must be exhausted poor souls.
She must be exhausted
So Findlay claims there are 300-400 anti-kafflik marches a year in Glasgow?
More than one per day? The marchers must be exhausted poor souls.
She must be exhausted- following all these Orange Parades around - just to be offended. Her Calculator must be working overtime.

I see 'santa' made an appearance...the abused returns to his abusers...oh the irony.
Too little too late...everyone knows RANGERS SAVED CHRISTMAS !!
A man who sits lots of frightened little kids on his knee presents Humzas favourite team with the trophy

That’s a hate crime , her comments about an Orange Parade are designed to stir up sectarian hatred by calling them Anti Catholic marches

Can you imagine the outcry if we were to refer to RC schools as Anti Protestant places of education

Get her reported , remember the rules of the new hate crime bill are if you’re offended report it
You going to make a complaint?

Loads of polis cars n vans fleeing doon gallowgate towards it .chopper been up for age .be interesting to see footage of this .defo something going with amount of police cans n vans

If ever a post could epitomise just how paranoid, victimised, and retarded these people are it’s this.

Trying to suggest that anti-catholic / anti-Celtic bias exists within the Council ffs.

The whole fûcking Council is run by Celtic supporting catholics.
Sadly that’s our fault
We aren’t all like Them and vote the same way

If ever a post could epitomise just how paranoid, victimised, and retarded these people are it’s this.

Trying to suggest that anti-catholic / anti-Celtic bias exists within the Council ffs.

The whole fûcking Council is run by Celtic supporting catholics.

I'm glad she's still raging on their " big day oot ". :))

Back