Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

My house is under fire cos I live next to an orange halls:

Seriously, rockets coming from everywhere. Stupid bastards get a trophy and the first thing they do is fire rockets at a lodge.
Very definition of a hate crime under the scum nationalist party farce of a law but absolutely zero chance that anything will be done about it. They’re a protected species in all walks of life

Last edited:
I know you’re not speaking to me, but Invan confirm I have. Good few of my mates as well.

I think they see a clubbing or two as a reward for having to stand in either burning heat or pushing rain.

It’s calmed down a bit but now there’s the smell of firework smoke pouring through the windows.

F*ckin weirdos must have spent a fortune.

8b217d1d7edc951c361b11b106ffce080ac62ab5.gif

It’s intolerable for the people of Glasgow to be subjected to this shit May on May from now till eternity.

Next time we win the league we’ll all want to get in the action no doubt. Out do them.

When does it end ?

Absolute trash being allowed to break all the rules of civilised society. Can’t go on forever.

Any Possil bears on here heard that Saracen cross is all cordoned off after a stabbing? My pal mentioned in the group chat that he was diverted driving home.
It’s certainly closed.
I was diverted from it on the no7 about an hour ago.

My first thought was mutant thuggery.
More than pleased to circle around the shite hole.

It’s intolerable for the people of Glasgow to be subjected to this shit May on May from now till eternity.

Next time we win the league we’ll all want to get in the action no doubt. Out do them.

When does it end ?

Absolute trash being allowed to break all the rules of civilised society. Can’t go on forever.
It will go on until our fans next have something big to celebrate. Then it will be cracked down on.

Back