Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

The attempted coverup tomorrow from the usual bheast media puppets will be fun. We will no doubt get an image pushed out, of a bheast holding a Polly bag filled with rubbish, as proof that the wonderful wee jolly craicsters cleaned up the whole city after themselves, spreading love joy and fairy dust to all as they went.
Kyogo likes to pick up litter. Was it him?

From what I gather, the usual benighted and belligerent behaviour is occurring in the Glasgow City Council designated city zone of boorishness and cuntishness.

As long as it's confined to said area, may it continue with energy into the wee small hours.

And let the media pick up the pieces tomorrow, said no-one ever

I came into work about 25 mins ago and Sauchiehall Street was blocked just past the dental hospital with various police ambulances and what looked like a fire engine.

I genuinely couldnt think of anything worse than heading into an overcrowded city centre on a roasting hot day to celebrate a league win. Trouble is always close by in situations like that. Maybe im just getting old but its not something i considered when i was younger. My local rangers minded pub or lodge was always the best going out option, otherwise get a few pals to the house with a few beers.
I blame social media

I'm sure we will hear GCC crawing about cleanup costs this week, while politicians moan Celtic could have done more....not....overtime budget will be maxed with handpicked staff out getting double time.

Screenshot-20240518-203154.png

Aye. Knocked down the fence, called them mentally challenged bastards and chased them down the street.

Naw, the music stopped then my takeaway came tbh

This is all well and good but their crime deserves repercussions.

Perhaps a gentle egging of the livingroom window or family vehicle?

Cvnts will wake up in the morning to an omlette on their Skoda.

This is all well and good but their crime deserves repercussions.

Perhaps a gentle egging of the livingroom window or family vehicle?

Cvnts will wake up in the morning to an omlette on their Skoda.

Yep definitely don’t want to let it lie.

My mum said it’s an AIR BNB and they’re outsiders, but I’ll probably leave a dog turd on the car windscreen when I’m walking them later

And I hope it is. They might be our mortal enemies and I detest them but no one deserves to have a chap at the door to announce the death of their son. We are better than that.

Nobody suggested otherwise.

I’m just saying I don’t believe they’re out there stabbing each other to death

Back