Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

You’re saying seriously one of them has been stabbed to death ?

Terrible if true. And proof if it was needed why letting 10s of thousands free reign to let the city centre descend into chaos was a terrible idea.

Was always going to escalate year on year
Looks like its true. Saracen street was closed off to traffic for hours earlier.

Terrible if true. And proof if it was needed why letting 10s of thousands free reign to let the city centre descend into chaos was a terrible idea.

It's true mate
Saracen st has been sealed off now for a few hours

Going by reports from the last 2 years and the reports from today, GCC will be looking at clean up and repair costs nudging towards £100K over the course of 3 years.

When they are having to board up a historic monument beforehand in order to appease a few attention seeking neds who want to break in and cause damage, while the Police stand back and watch, then something is badly wrong. Any celebrations should be done at the stadium, and that goes for us too.

Doubt there will be much criticism though from GCC or the SNP Government, nor the Celtic minded councillors.

Possil's not the city centre. Could have been an argument with let's play journalists and call him a fan of another team . Anyway shocking event.

I came into work about 25 mins ago and Sauchiehall Street was blocked just past the dental hospital with various police ambulances and what looked like a fire engine.

I drove by there, Electric Bike and Just Eat bag lying on the road, 2 Ambulances and 6/7 Police Vans/Cars in attendance.

Going by reports from the last 2 years and the reports from today, GCC will be looking at clean up and repair costs nudging towards £100K over the course of 3 years.

When they are having to board up a historic monument beforehand in order to appease a few attention seeking neds who want to break in and cause damage, while the Police stand back and watch, then something is badly wrong. Any celebrations should be done at the stadium, and that goes for us too.

Doubt there will be much criticism though from GCC or the SNP Government, nor the Celtic minded councillors.
Half of them are probably there

Yep definitely don’t want to let it lie.

My mum said it’s an AIR BNB and they’re outsiders, but I’ll probably leave a dog turd on the car windscreen when I’m walking them later

That’s the spirit.

Bit of canine faeces never harmed no man.

Last edited:
Back