Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

They have actually took the George square webcam down
GCC took webcam offline ?
Still there

fullsize3.jpg

Scenes are sickening.

I cast my mind back to Manchester 2008.

GMP deployed riot police who indiscrimately attacked Rangers fans right left and centre.

Scenes in Glasgow the last few Mays have made Manchester 2008 look like a school playground.

They can’t keep getting away with this.

There needs to be riot police, water cannons.

Disperse the trash

Going by reports from the last 2 years and the reports from today, GCC will be looking at clean up and repair costs nudging towards £100K over the course of 3 years.

When they are having to board up a historic monument beforehand in order to appease a few attention seeking neds who want to break in and cause damage, while the Police stand back and watch, then something is badly wrong. Any celebrations should be done at the stadium, and that goes for us too.

Doubt there will be much criticism though from GCC or the SNP Government, nor the Celtic minded councillors.
They'll all be there!

Scenes are sickening.

I cast my mind back to Manchester 2008.

GMP deployed riot police who indiscrimately attacked Rangers fans right left and centre.

Scenes in Glasgow the last few Mays have made Manchester 2008 look like a school playground.

They can’t keep getting away with this.

There needs to be riot police, water cannons.

Disperse the trash
The riot cops I seen in that area earlier were putting traffic cones down

Going by reports from the last 2 years and the reports from today, GCC will be looking at clean up and repair costs nudging towards £100K over the course of 3 years.

When they are having to board up a historic monument beforehand in order to appease a few attention seeking neds who want to break in and cause damage, while the Police stand back and watch, then something is badly wrong. Any celebrations should be done at the stadium, and that goes for us too.

Doubt there will be much criticism though from GCC or the SNP Government, nor the Celtic minded councillors.
It has now gone beyond match going supporters and it’s becoming a thing for the neds to be given a free run to party in the city centre.

Unfortunately it was similar for our 55 celebrations in George square where I’d be surprised if many of the “supporters” had ever been to a football match

While I’m all for a good laugh at the infighting among them some of the reports are pretty harrowing.

How's that emergency situation at the hospital going ??
Tbf that could be called for a number of reasons. Staff shortages, sun related issues or the Celtic fans being injured causing the dept to be overrun. The major incident in London Road if true is more likely to be something bad has happened

Tbf that could be called for a number of reasons. Staff shortages, sun related issues or the Celtic fans being injured causing the dept to be overrun. The major incident in London Road if true is more likely to be something bad has happened
London road was a car crash

Back