Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

With the best will in the world “videos go about” of all sorts of shite.

People on the Ukraine war thread share videos from the second Gulf War and say “here’s some footage of Russians committing an atrocity I saw on Twitter”

Half the stuff being shared here - sure it’s mentally challengeds but could easily be from any of the last 3 Mays.

In short - I wouldn’t buy any video going about until it’s been officially verified somehow
Video is of the street cordoned off in possil with the paramedics etc.. doing whatever happens after a stabbing.

The snp pr machine in full operation. What happened that night was a calculated attack on not just Rangers fans, but on unionists/loyalists in general. Was done for political gain, led by that wee slapper sturgeon. As soon as she tweeted it went into full operation.
That happens nearly every night of the week in Glasgow.

People on the Ukraine war thread share videos from the second Gulf War and say “here’s some footage of Russians committing an atrocity I saw on Twitter”

Half the stuff being shared here - sure it’s mentally challengeds but could easily be from any of the last 3 Mays.

In short - I wouldn’t buy any video going about until it’s been officially verified somehow
By Humza

The square was always happening. I'd rather just go back to the local with the mates as we all used to do and have a party with the local Rangers fans. Wether they went or not. This new thing has got out of control, I see the point if a European trophies coming back, but the spl title. Not worth the grief.
I agree it's Ned behaviour. It's a strange breed that wants to get a carry out and hang about with other low life's. I've always went and celebrated with mates and family in pubs and our houses. This stuff is just embarrassing.

As someone else said, the next time we win the league will be the moment the government and police decide that these gatherings aren't allowed.

Personally I wouldnt do it again anyway. I had the fear for weeks after George Sq, I was that drunk I couldn't remember anything from about 6pm onwards
We have NEH now for celebration see

Just picked the Mrs up from Bunker.

Was sitting at lights accross from the Bath street multi storey waiting to turn left.

watching a group of filth standing around looked to be talking to a couple clearly dressed up for a night out. Couple walk on and one of the scum punches a box of chips sitting ontop of a bin all over the couple. Older boy turns round and you could see he was raging, outnumbered by the filth so just drew them daggers

The square was always happening. I'd rather just go back to the local with the mates as we all used to do and have a party with the local Rangers fans. Wether they went or not. This new thing has got out of control, I see the point if a European trophies coming back, but the spl title. Not worth the grief.
I agree but they had a home game today. We had a home game with fans shut out that day. The poster is an idiot

why do people make rubbish up about hospitals been shut ,emergency, every worker told to get to he hospital? absoulte nonsense
not atol mate,there has been certain posters saying there brothers sisters taxi drivers cousins claim
Your infatuated with it , it wasn’t made up rubbish it was fucking truth plus don’t think anyone said hospital was shut so your one making up total shite

I've just dropped off 4 of them, I picked them up from the train station in Larkhall,(rats get everywhere)one of them was covered in blood,they said it was carnage in Glasgow, broken glass, windows going in and lots of fighting, wonder if they seen me smiling.....

Just picked the Mrs up from Bunker.

Was sitting at lights accross from the Bath street multi storey waiting to turn left.

watching a group of filth standing around looked to be talking to a couple clearly dressed up for a night out. Couple walk on and one of the scum punches a box of chips sitting ontop of a bin all over the couple. Older boy turns round and you could see he was raging, outnumbered by the filth so just drew them daggers
That will be them out looking for rangers fans, anybody not wearing the filthy green and grey will be fair game

If they win the cup next weekend they’ll do it all again in the city centre.

If we win it I imagine we’ll just gather at Ibrox to see them bring the cup home.

Clearly from our perspective we’re not gonna go wild given the league outcome
You don't have to go wild to celebrate, however, we should be allowed to gather in the city centre should we wish. Equality and all that

You don't have to go wild to celebrate, however, we should be allowed to gather in the city centre should we wish. Equality and all that

It should be proportionate to the achievement.

I’ll be the first to head to Ibrox if we win the cup next weekend.

They can display it on the balcony of NEH.

We’ll cheer, then go home.

The idea anyone would even have the apetite for some sort of George Square gathering is frankly ludicrous IMO

One eyewitness said: "It was a stabbing. It is absolutely devastating.

"Our children hang around these streets. I've lived here all my life and it doesn't feel safe now."

Its Possil FFS. I'm sure it's not the first stabbing they have heard of. I worked there around 2008 and went to RBS on Saracen street at lunch time and somebody had been stabbed outside it!

The idea anyone would even have the apetite for some sort of George Square gathering is frankly ludicrous IMO
Point I'm making is that should fans wish to do so then they should be allowed

One eyewitness said: "It was a stabbing. It is absolutely devastating.

"Our children hang around these streets. I've lived here all my life and it doesn't feel safe now."

Its Possil FFS. I'm sure it's not the first stabbing they have heard of. I worked there around 2008 and went to RBS on Saracen street at lunch time and somebody had been stabbed outside it!
The same RBS branch at the corner of Saracen still gave out £5 transactions years after all other ATM’s had changed to minimum £10.

I remember about 15 years ago when I was a driver with Scotrail. The prick approached me in Edinburgh Waverly looking for the 17:15 service to Queen Street. I recognised him right away, so sent him to the wrong platform and the daft bastard missed his train. The one after that got cancelled as well, which was an extra bonus.
Had the thick c*** not been familiar with a departure board?

I used to think she was worth a shag.
Nothing special but she'd still have copped the Shengus sausage.

She hasn't aged well has she?

Shrunken heided harridan.
She'd still get it Shengus, let's not get carried away in the moment. She'd be absolutely filthy.

As someone else said, the next time we win the league will be the moment the government and police decide that these gatherings aren't allowed.

Personally I wouldnt do it again anyway. I had the fear for weeks after George Sq, I was that drunk I couldn't remember anything from about 6pm onwards

Nervously flitting through the list of "wanted" people in the Daily Record pullout

Well its being reported now mate.

That's OK for the likes of the smaller clubs that rarely win a trophy, but the old firm have been picking up trophies all their years.

As I say, bring back a European trophy, we only have 1 of each. In Scotland that is an achievement to really celebrate.

Last edited:
Wonder if the special clean up team from GDC have been sent in to clear the mess these lowlife have left behind to cover up any bad publicity for their heroes.
Already seen a video of one of those cleansing trucks that sweep up the rubbish.down at the trongate

Back