Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

When he was a fighter for justice he had no interest in football it’s only since his political ambitions hit the skids he played the beast card to try and stay relevant. An absolute weapon of a man.

Aye.

He also made a public showing of binning his support for them after the entire Celtic end racially abused Mark Walters in January, 1988.

He’s an opportunistic, two-faced, lying slug.

Different dynamic when we celebrated 55 still in lockdown and no pubs even open.
Police cordons stopping you entering George Sq with alcohol after a certain time. Then Police Scotland appeared in full riot gear.
Not sure but don't think there would be the same appetite to celebrate in George Sq if we won the league again :))
Beer Gardens were open with limited capacity

I think joining all the forces into one Police Scotland has been a disaster tbh and was a vanity project from the SNP but I don't live in Scotland but any time I'm over for a game and have had to interact with the police they have all been fine.

Have you personally had any problems with them while supporting us?

I feel sorry for your average copper, I wouldn't do their job for 100k a year.
It wasn’t a vanity project as such Eck, it was more sinister - a move designed to control the police ensuring they worked in favour of the Nationalists and their policies - much easier to do that with a single force headed by one Chief Constable, and one easily manipulated at that.

While I had no desire to be in the city last night, we had a family dinner and theatre evening all booked so were locked in.

Arriving at 1700 the car wreck of humanity spilling down the streets from the East End was something - even by Glasgow's low standards.

Wonder if the special clean up team from GDC have been sent in to clear the mess these lowlife have left behind to cover up any bad publicity for their heroes.
Nothing special about them bud, just the regular night shift guys with some help from the roads guys and some hired machines and drivers, and yes, to some of the squad it’s for their heroes, to others it’s soul destroying having to be in and around the absolute vermin. :)

Why not, during the war both of us were hamstrung, during these years we weren't in the League

I get your point and see where you are coming from. However, it was made clear from the off, that football played during WW2 was unofficial.

As far as I'm aware, the club itself don't include any titles or trophies won in that period as official.

Look at that big deformed left leg haha.

That would qualify her for PIP no bother :))

This is one strange picture.

I was down visiting my parents yesterday morning and I'm sure I saw these same hounds at the bus stop. They'd have been waiting on a 46 bus to take them to the cesspit.

To be honest, pish like this is embarrassing. It's like something you'd read on one of their forums.

They won the league, regardless if we were in the league or not. It doesn't not count because we weren't there.

No one's saying they don't count, but to laud it as a 'remarkable achievement' is turd polishing.

The only competition was removed and seriously degraded. Who else was gonna win them?

It's like that American transgender swimmer who's 6 ft four and built like a brick shit house celebrating beating girls half his size. Well done mate!

A lot of their fans also knew this and gave up their season tickets.

I remember about 15 years ago when I was a driver with Scotrail. The prick approached me in Edinburgh Waverly looking for the 17:15 service to Queen Street. I recognised him right away, so sent him to the wrong platform and the daft bastard missed his train. The one after that got cancelled as well, which was an extra bonus.
About 10 years ago whilst delivering to one of the supermarkets in Sauchiehall st about 07.00 on the Sunday after one of their title wins and 3 Irish tims asked me directions to Central Station, I sent them over to Dobbies Loan and Marhill direction..Childish I know but satisfying

About 10 years ago whilst delivering to one of the supermarkets in Sauchiehall st about 07.00 on the Sunday after one of their title wins and 3 Irish tims asked me directions to Central Station, I sent them over to Dobbies Loan and Marhill direction..Childish I know but satisfying

Basically, you muddied the waters with your directions.

To be honest, pish like this is embarrassing. It's like something you'd read on one of their forums.

They won the league, regardless if we were in the league or not. It doesn't not count because we weren't there.

They call our title we won under Gerrard, the Covid Title, and not a real title.

Don’t worry, I have faith that Susan Aitken will be along shortly to issue a strong condemnation of their behaviour.
Rangers hating Aitken squeezed in Rangers fan behaviour when telling fans to behave yesterday, also said Sport is a major part of our City and fans deserve to celebrate...well that tone has changed. Let that message be the one that haunts her all in the name of equality

Back