Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

Their club should organise a fanzone for the sewer rat fans and pay for it then and not expect council tax payers to foot the bill.
The fanzone this Saturday apparently spans Glasgow Green - Merchant City - City Centre.

Heres hoping Rangers beat them badly and they all decide to scurry back home leaving the civilised folk to enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend.

Perhaps the bbc should do some investigation into the meaning of the 'KAH' sticker in the photo half way down their article - shouldn't be too difficult for them....if they were interested.
Id suggest that those with X ask them why they haven't reported the sectarian and hate crime behaviour for what it is

This is the link for BBC SCotland X newsaccount

@BBCScotlandNews

Link to the article

The offending picture in the article
GOHOt-9WMAEIIUC

Last edited:

Fxxk off John.

Just let the police go to town on the bastards. Remember how you allowed them to dress up in full riot gear to go ahead with Rangers fans? Do that with the scum and watch the cowards run.

That’s a hate crime , her comments about an Orange Parade are designed to stir up sectarian hatred by calling them Anti Catholic marches

Can you imagine the outcry if we were to refer to RC schools as Anti Protestant places of education

Get her reported , remember the rules of the new hate crime bill are if you’re offended report it
RC schools not just Anti -Protestant but breeding grounds for sectarian hatred and widespread child abuse both physical and sexual.
No way should RC schools be state funded.

The glaring use of the plural

"Clubs"

For the last three years this pollution of pondlife has vandalised and destroyed the city centre.

Yet they are still pointing fingers away from the real culprits here.

RC schools not just Anti -Protestant but breeding grounds for sectarian hatred and widespread child abuse both physical and sexual.
No way should RC schools be state funded.
The RC Church and general Irish republican diaspora in Scotland is far too powerful a lobby group to pull state funding of the bigot conveyor belt.
They are to Scottish Politics what the National Rifle Association is to US politics. A disproportionately powerful, right wing lobby group.

But will they behave they seem to think they have a free pass to do anything they want and I haven’t heard the council asking for payment for the cleanup if i remember correctly certain councillors came after us for payment

But will they behave they seem to think they have a free pass to do anything they want and I haven’t heard the council asking for payment for the cleanup if i remember correctly certain councillors came after us for payment
That gb mob put a release out for their other carryon in Glasgow green and March to hampden by 1000s

Police Scotland chief hails bravery of four cops injured as Celtic title party descended into chaos​

SCOTLAND'S top cop hailed the bravery of four cops who were injured as Celtic fans celebrated their favourite's title triumph.

And she insisted her officers were gearing up for this weekend's Scottish Cup final when the Hoops take on arch rivals in a Hampden Park powderkeg.

She said: "Brave officers work to serve their communities and at times put themselves in harm's way to keep people safe.

"I pay tribute to their courage and I am absolutely clear on my duty to support them and advocate on their behalf.

“During last weekend in Glasgow we saw four officers injured while responding to disorder when thousands gathered to celebrate Celtic’s winning of the Scottish Premiership title.

Chief Constable Jo Farrell said the quartet were among hundreds of officers who put public safety before their own amid chaotic scenes.

”The Scottish Cup Final will be held this weekend in Glasgow and an appropriate policing plan is in place.

“And I thank all officers and staff who will be working to keep communities safe across Glasgow and across the country.”

Ms Farrell was speaking at today’s Scottish Police Authority meeting.

We told of calls for organised football fan zones in a bid to stop the ‘unacceptable’ scenes that followed Celtic’s Premiership win.

Thousands of boozed-up Hoops fans gathered in the city on Saturday for a chaotic title knees-up that left the streets covered in debris.

Scottish Labour MSP Paul Sweeney told the BBC he had spoken to Celtic directors about “formalising events” to encourage partying fans against mass street gathering.

Mr Sweeney said: “I think Glasgow needs to lean into this a bit more.

“We’re seeing on each occasion we are seeing around £90,000 of vandalism caused and clean-up costs.”

We told how four cops were injured and 19 people were arrested at the fans’ title party.

The booze-fuelled bash was marred by violent and antisocial behaviour - with footage shared online appearing to show a youth being knocked to the ground and a bus shelter wrecked.

Superintendent John Menzies said the celebrations continued “for a prolonged period of time”, adding: “Assaults on the public or police officers are unacceptable, and we continue to work to identify those responsible.”

What I want to know is, when are the images being released of all the Celtic fans that they are trying to identify for assaults on officers and the thuggery and damage to property!

The RC Church and general Irish republican diaspora in Scotland is far too powerful a lobby group to pull state funding of the bigot conveyor belt.
They are to Scottish Politics what the National Rifle Association is to US politics. A disproportionately powerful, right wing lobby group.
Your 2nd paragraph explains everything in this country now.

I even noticed an American documentary about the civil war and the Irish led NY riots, of course one of the contributers also mentioned how the poor Irish were scared for their jobs. The sympathetic ear they get is world wide.

I expect riot gear is ready for Saturday, though only to be used if we win, otherwise its more party time for them to join in as the 3 wise monkeys

Police Scotland chief hails bravery of four cops injured as Celtic title party descended into chaos​

SCOTLAND'S top cop hailed the bravery of four cops who were injured as Celtic fans celebrated their favourite's title triumph.

And she insisted her officers were gearing up for this weekend's Scottish Cup final when the Hoops take on arch rivals in a Hampden Park powderkeg.

What I want to know is, when are the images being released of all the Celtic fans that they are trying to identify for assaults on officers and the thuggery and damage to property!
Scottish journalism at its best :rolleyes:

She said: "Brave officers work to serve their communities and at times put themselves in harm's way to keep people safe.

"I pay tribute to their courage and I am absolutely clear on my duty to support them and advocate on their behalf.

“During last weekend in Glasgow we saw four officers injured while responding to disorder when thousands gathered to celebrate Celtic’s winning of the Scottish Premiership title.

Chief Constable Jo Farrell said the quartet were among hundreds of officers who put public safety before their own amid chaotic scenes.

”The Scottish Cup Final will be held this weekend in Glasgow and an appropriate policing plan is in place.

“And I thank all officers and staff who will be working to keep communities safe across Glasgow and across the country.”

Ms Farrell was speaking at today’s Scottish Police Authority meeting.

We told of calls for organised football fan zones in a bid to stop the ‘unacceptable’ scenes that followed Celtic’s Premiership win.

Thousands of boozed-up Hoops fans gathered in the city on Saturday for a chaotic title knees-up that left the streets covered in debris.

Scottish Labour MSP Paul Sweeney told the BBC he had spoken to Celtic directors about “formalising events” to encourage partying fans against mass street gathering.

Mr Sweeney said: “I think Glasgow needs to lean into this a bit more.

“We’re seeing on each occasion we are seeing around £90,000 of vandalism caused and clean-up costs.”

We told how four cops were injured and 19 people were arrested at the fans’ title party.

The booze-fuelled bash was marred by violent and antisocial behaviour - with footage shared online appearing to show a youth being knocked to the ground and a bus shelter wrecked.

Superintendent John Menzies said the celebrations continued “for a prolonged period of time”, adding: “Assaults on the public or police officers are unacceptable, and we continue to work to identify those responsible.”

Contrast that with the reaction to a bit of "over exuberancer" at Rugby Park

Contrast that with the reaction to a bit of "over exuberancer" at Rugby Park

They released pictures of members of the Union members when the Green Brigade tried to attack them and the UB defended themselves. I didnt recall them ever releasing pictures of the GB!

Is this meant to be cleaned up now ?

Just passed by, there’s still Celtic stickers literally on the bulbs of traffic lights.
And an Irish tricolour hanging from the Merchant City sign Infront of the Tollbooth steeple.

Just wait and see what happens if we win , any bears in city centre will get riot cops . Any bother it’ll be our fault all summer

Last edited:
Is this meant to be cleaned up now ?

Just passed by, there’s still Celtic stickers literally on the bulbs of traffic lights.
And an Irish tricolour hanging from the Merchant City sign Infront of the Tollbooth steeple.
Bar the flag, as its a normal match day route there are always new stickers appearing at the cross every time they play.

And yeh, that is it "cleaned up" there is still a lot of small glass fragments on the pavements north of the clock tower and the alley beside the Tesco.

But we are not much better with our stickers though.

Bar the flag, as its a normal match day route there are always new stickers appearing at the cross every time they play.

And yeh, that is it "cleaned up" there is still a lot of small glass fragments on the pavements north of the clock tower and the alley beside the Tesco.

But we are not much better with our stickers though.

I get you’ll never win the war on stickers but the ones covering the actual bulbs of traffic lights should have been removed. I havent seen those covered up with stickers there before

Obviously there are others such as the Green Brigade man dressed in the style of an IRA terrorist with a beret that’s outside Tesco that seems to have been there forever

They're riddled with demented lunatics.

Always have been and always will be!!!!

Just be thankful you're not one of them :D

The glaring use of the plural

"Clubs"

For the last three years this pollution of pondlife has vandalised and destroyed the city centre.

Yet they are still pointing fingers away from the real culprits here.
Because you’re not allowed to target minorities… ;)

Back