Police Scotland

Joe 90

Official Ticketer
Strong arm tactics from police Scotland pulling and pushing the Copenhagen players away from there supporters totally over the top reaction compare that to how they ignore anything Celtic players do.
They are a disgusting organisation who are no longer fit for purpose l

Strong arm tactics from police Scotland pulling and pushing the Copenhagen players away from there supporters totally over the top reaction compare that to how they ignore anything Celtic players do.
They are a disgusting organisation who are no longer fit for purpose l
see that mate. was shocked when i did. still, one of them went arse over tit. which was nice! (said in mans voice from the fast show)

Absolute pricks. What are the Copenhagen players doing wrong here? Are they not allowed to celebrate?
If I remember correctly, their stewards also had a go at Cluj (?) players earlier this season. When they were previously knocked out of Europe.

Tbf the copper got decked by one of the Copenhagen players right after it if i was their fans I'd be taking them a square go

I thought public order officers undertook the 'red mist' test?

Clearly a few have slipped through the net.

Where are the public order officers? That's conventionally deployed cops there.

Absolute pricks. What are the Copenhagen players doing wrong here? Are they not allowed to celebrate?

Pricks? Obviously the Copenhagen boy coming in at the back of the Inspector and decking him flat on his face is going to get a reaction when they're not supposed to be off the field of play or into their supporters to celebrate. It was hardly the worst overreaction either.

If it was an opponent he'd done it to, the decked player's team mates would be backing him up too and other than getting them back onto the pitch I don't see what they're doing wrong here.

At any rate, I don't think there'll be any action taken against the Copenhagen players over it. Exuberance, one might call it.

Shocking way to treat the players Copenhagen should complain to UEFA no wonder more and more Scots have no respect for this Police Farce

Must be gutting for any bluenoses who happen to be cops, implementing an agenda.

There are plenty of us on here. There is no agenda and it's possibly the most cringeworthy shite you read on here, to think that a cop is going to deliberately go out and manhandle an opponent of Celtic because Peter Lawwell or Nicola Sturgeon ordered us to. Even the guys who support that lot aren't that way inclined.

FWIW I've had orders during an OF before to deal with a certain one of their 'loose cannon' players and make 100% sure if he got ordered off that he went off the quietly, no reactions to Rangers players or the bears in the Enclosure. It was during Walter's second spell in charge and I got to watch the last while of the game from the tunnel and was on Setanta sports at the end. But hey, I didn't enjoy it I was too busy implementing an agenda.

EUFA have paid for the footballing rights - not the fighting once the game has ended

They didn't look professional or even competent tonight. Embarrassing. The way the treated Copenhagen players was how you would expect Celtic fans to treat them. Maybe they were? Nevertheless it doesn't reflect well on Glasgow at all

Back