Polsters returning to Scotland soon

GeckoBear29

Proud Bronze MyGers Member
Official Ticketer
Looks like the players will defo be back in a few weeks.

Mrs P just put on her Instagram this week is the last she’s taking orders for her cakes as they will be leaving the States soon. Can’t imagine they’ll be being allowed to go on holiday so must be coming back for pre season

Mrs P just put on her Instagram this week is the last she’s taking orders for her cakes as they will be leaving the States soon. Can’t imagine they’ll be being allowed to go on holiday so must be coming back for pre season
Go on holiday? Eh?

Jermain Defoe stated the players have a return date around 7th June a few weeks back when he done his interview on Sky Sports Football Show if that is still happening

Also got to factor any quarantine as well makes sense as well

Quarantine doesn’t kick in until June 8th as I read it so everyone will probably be back by then!

obligatory pics please.

If you look up Heffer in the dictionary there is a photo of that bird on the left.
Dearie me - she loves to eat the cake

200.gif

Her Instagram's been good with the sunny LA weather.

I fear we won't get the same content with the state of the weather here :confused:

If rangers are smart they’ll ensure all players from outside the UK will be back in the country before 8th June and avoid the 14 day quarantine period.
I’m sure Defoe said he is back around 6 or 7th June.

Matt's clearly a decent enough player. He came in and looked a better option than Flanagan immediately.

Matt's clearly a decent enough player. He came in and looked a better option than Flanagan immediately.

He didn't really, Tynecastle especially. Flanagan played a couple of fantastic attacking balls in the first half that no one read. He produced more in that half than what some of our attacking players did. He wasn't the problem first half and was hooked at half time as he was a foul away from a red card.

Watch the 2nd half, Poster almost sells a goal then his positioning for their goal (can't remember if it was first or second) was all over the place.

Polster is a worse option than Andy Halliday and he was rightfully moved on.

This isn’t up for debate, on the measurement of “heffer” I’m following the science on this one.
Huge arse - check
huge heavy thick thighs - check
huge heavy tits - check
=> heffer
I’d love to see your bird in that case.

and it is up for debate ;)

If you look up Heffer in the dictionary there is a photo of that bird on the left.
Dearie me - she loves to eat the cake
Dearie me.. listen to yourself, post a picture of ur Mrs and I bet she is not a patch on this girl. Pretty sure Mrs P and her sister wouldn’t give you the time of day if you asked.

Ill have a couple of baps

Back