Poor old man outside Parkhead to protest already

A gate was locked, which led to crushing and potentially a disaster, it was all over the Huddleboard and KDS at the time.

I said that in my post mate. Police/Stewards denied that was the case though. I'm sure there was an investigation and they couldnt come up with a definitive answer as to why it happened?

Unless you know different, I was just pointing out there was two sides to it, that's all.

I said that in my post mate. Police/Stewards denied that was the case though. I'm sure there was an investigation and they couldnt come up with a definitive answer as to why it happened?

Unless you know different, I was just pointing out there was two sides to it, that's all.
That route from one end to the other has been a problem since the stadium was built. I was in a crush on that alley connecting the 2 ends when I went to see scotland v Latvia 20 years ago - maybe more. For them to try and blame Rangers was a disgrace.

That route from one end to the other has been a problem since the stadium was built. I was in a crush on that alley connecting the 2 ends when I went to see scotland v Latvia 20 years ago - maybe more. For them to try and blame Rangers was a disgrace.

Surprised?

Btw if a gate was locked, that's shocking. I hate the bastards but I wouldn't actively wish harm on (most of) them. They have previous for lying though so, its always worth giving both sides of the debate, I think.

Leaving aside any loyalties just contrast this...

e25467ef-5631-4f55-9eb2-6678b52cd623.jpg

JL2vusW.jpg
JL2vusW.jpg

With the hack of this, the almost equivalent area of their stadium shít tip....

3.jpg

Says it all.

It really is a shithole of a stadium. built with no safety in mind. GCC have a lot to answer for. Not only are the gangways to narrow. The stadium itself overhangs council property.

2_Screen-Shot-2018-09-02-at-155538JPG.jpg
You’d recnognise everyone of them in the street as a tim even without the green and grey. Rejects of a species.

You’d recnognise everyone of them in the street as a tim even without the green and grey. Rejects of a species.
The aggy looking balding guy pointing accusingly at someone (pointing seems to be a trait with the 'blame everyone else' addicted Tims) is a spitting image of Dave who works with me. So much so that I had to look twice.
I can assure you it most definitely is not Dave, he'd be mortified even to think of having that thing round his neck.

I can't wait to show him tomorrow. :))

Back