Porteous at our goal.

Guys like Porteous are just hammer throwers, and are the epitome of what is wrong with Scottish football.

as long as he is more interested in looking for a 50/50 opportunity to maim one our players than he is in defending he will continue to make these errors. If he could screw the nut I do think he can be a decent defender

This might have been covered on other threads but what is he trying to do?

He tracks Morelos out wide and when Morelos lays the ball back and moves towards the centre of the pitch he follows him. But then as the ball goes into Aribo’s feet he backs off Morelos and steps back towards his own goal.....was he trying to play Morelos offside and he’s stepped the wrong way?? It’s the only thing I can think he was trying as he clearly steps just before the pass.

If his thought was to play Morelos offside it was probably the right thing to do but to step the wrong way and make him miles onside is fucking hilarious.

He appears to try and cover Jack making a run. But Jack doesn’t make the run. Not only that, he then just stops and doesn’t even attempt to get back and stop the shot by Morelos. I’m not saying he’d had made it back but he just stops. You’d think he’d try and slide in to block the shot.

One day his 'young good prospect' tag will change to 'a player who never fulfilled his potential'

He's believed the 'hard man' hype and tries to play up to it - but deep inside there's a self realisation he's p1sh.

The scream he let out when Jack tackled him showed him for what he is.

Has a models smile though - works the camera.

Back