Porteous!

This morelos stamp.

Us older bears will always remember mols and Kahn. Mols tries to hurdle Kahn and does his cruciate. I'm hindsight we all say I wish mols just landed on him and potentially took a red card then continued his career. Now I'm not saying Alfie would have been seriously injured tonight but if trying to hurdle that thug cost him a year of playing I'll take a 2 game ban.
Mols was outstanding that night !!

Mols was outstanding that night !!
He was. My point is if mols had been a bit dirty and left one on Khan instead of not trying to injure him he may well have gone onto be one of our greatest ever players. When rocks like porteous fall over on a nothing challenge and our assets have a decision to make I've no issues with them leaving one on even if its a red card

He was. My point is if mols had been a bit dirty and left one on Khan instead of not trying to injure him he may well have gone onto be one of our greatest ever players. When rocks like porteous fall over on a nothing challenge and our assets have a decision to make I've no issues with them leaving one on even if its a red card
He came back well from that, but never quite the same, and I agree and have also said should have stood on him.

I would have injured myself aiming for his face.

Nearest thing to Ross Tokely, I’ve seen in a while.
His added patter is the patronising smile. One of those irritating wide boys who thinks he’s gods gift, when in fact he should be staring at a horse’s arse behind a plough.

A player who will leave for a league club for a few years before returning to no fanfare but will continue to live on a rep for booting our players.

His assault on Coulibaly a few years back was the worst of the lot, was reminiscent of Vinnie Jones tackle on Cantona in the 90’s. That could have been a career ender, and he not only laughed about it at the time, but showcased it later on as a season highlight.

He is a total scumbag of the highest order, how he is regarded as a decent professional athlete in Scotland is beyond comprehension. Horrible thing to say, but I hope his career is ended soon, it would be fully deserved. In fact, I can justify it by saying it would improve Scottish football.

You’ll probably find that Clarke takes home to the Euros as part of his squad.

He’s everything which is wrong with Scottish football.

He tries to do Morelos there and f*cks it up. On top of being at fault for the goal and being stamped on he's had a fantastic nights work B-D

Destined to end up THERE very soon. His dream will come true. So will ours. Was horrendously his fault for Alfie's goal

His tackle at Ibrox on boxing day on Roofe was bad.

He has some reputation but seems to get an easy ride from the media

I think the boy is actually both very stupid & unlucky in some respects.
There is a player in there but he's stupid enough to think that being some sort of plastic hardman is big and clever. He actually a coward as we have seen in the way he goes in studs up.
The unlucky part is that none of the non entities that have coached/managed him have put enough in to make him into the sort of player who could go to a better team and make him self rich.
You don't get rich playing for hubs.
I shall make an exception and wish him an ACL before we play them a again.

Graeme Souness 33 years ago that ‘there are too many hammer throwers in Scottish football’ and noth8ng has changed. Porteous is a modern version of the hammer thrower. I thought Ross County had two or three on Saturday as well. Referees really need to officiate these fellows out of the Scottish game to help it flourish.
Porteous’s high lunge in the first minute tonight should have drawn an immediate sanction, and would have from a competent refere.

And our very own Graeme chucked a few hammers and signed Hurlock.

Centre halfs and centre forwards often kick phuck out of each other.

It's called fitba. I don't have a problem with Porteous. Greig, Forsyth, Gough and Amo dished it out just as much. They were just better footballers.

He can laugh and smile all he likes, the last time he's taken 3 points off a Rangers team was 3 year ago, I'm glad he's enjoying himself.

And our very own Graeme chucked a few hammers and signed Hurlock.

Centre halfs and centre forwards often kick phuck out of each other.

It's called fitba. I don't have a problem with Porteous. Greig, Forsyth, Gough and Amo dished it out just as much. They were just better footballers.

Would any of the guys you named, roll about as though they'd been shot at the graze of some studs? For me, if you want to be hard and dish it out, you need to take it too. Porteous doesn't.

I cannot stand this little rat. I notice him only for the controversial moments in games rather than for his ability as a player. The classic plastic hardman.

He is the one player I would genuinely take a red card for. Hes a piece of filth. Never liked him, but after the Barisic tackle I absolutely despise him. Would love to see someone do him properly
The Magnificent Bastard in his prime would be my choice to cement the little mentally challenged b@stard. :))

Everyone speaking about Alfredo and McGregor incidents. To me neither look bad in normal and things like that always look worse in slow mo.

The worst challenge of the game is in the first minute, ball doesnt leave the ground yet this thug slides in and finds his foot above knee height with studs showing.

His problem there was he was trying to get the ball and follow through!

Everything that’s wrong with Scottish football is summed up with Porteous.

Nothing but a jobber, who gets lauded because he makes challenges trying to injure opponents.

Hes the human equivalent of losing your shit on fifa and just sliding into everyone to try and injure an opposition player.

Was looking at a couple of Hibs accounts on Twitter and they’ve actually been quite critical of their defence over the past few weeks. General consensus is that their CBs deserved to be dropped but stay in the team because of lack of depth. Even they see the limitations of Porteous. I really hope he signs for Celtic. They might improve him but I’m not sure he’s as good as he thinks.

That one plus the studs up v Morelos early on, and one McGregor dealt out on the far side in the 2nd half should all be under the same scrutiny as Morelo's stamp (which was just daft) but fairness is required in punishment not one player singled out.

Back