Euro 2020 Portugal v France, BBC1 8pm

This could be good.. or could be horrific. Portugal have a defensively minded coach and now know they just have to avoid losing by more than 3.
It is a problem with this format, not really fair that Portugal know the exact result they need.

Hopefully France smash them by 4 for Glen to progress. Big ask but you never know and there's more chance of that happening than Hungary doing the same to Germany.

Any reason my thread on this was locked?.

Weird.

Anyway, 2-1 France.

Hopefully they win by 5 or something so Portugal go out.

Third one in this group to play Belgium. Kinda hoping it's Portugal, Germany seem to be getting into their stride and France well... :D

You want to finish 2nd in this group, puts you in the half of the draw with just England and Holland... the other half of the draw is absolutely loaded now :D

Need to lose by four to go out. The Germans aren’t losing at home to Hungary.
Germany lost at home to North Macedonia in March. It would be hilarious if France and Hungary win though, Portugal out and suddenly England get Hungary in last 16 instead of the expected Portugal /France/Germany.

I'm well aware that I'm in a minority of 1 on FF but I like Jenas as a co commentator (probably the Spurs connection)

I know I shouldn't because there's green in them but I love Portugal strips. That one is class.

I had Griezman/France double for about £150 in 2016, and Portugal the spawny bastards somehow won it.

I also dislike several of their players :))
Think most of us hate anyone pepe plays for:))

Was great fun watching Alfie tearing him apart.

Back