Positives of today - not just 3 points

Coza

Another trip to the sheep dip now a lot less likely as they are running out of time to make top 6. That’s a big help for us post split.

Someone said they would take 1-0 wins like Wednesday all the way to the end of the season. Wonder if they done a deal with the devil as that was just as bad as Wednesday. 8 more of these to come and an early grave for me probably.

I'll of course take the 3 points, but I would really have liked another couple of goals for the goal difference.

But the way that game went down I'll take it. if our 3 games before the split are all 1-0, then we'll go in on level points and very much in our hands.

The positive is we got the points and can sit back and watch them drop points at Livi now

I suspect they are long overdue a win at livi and will win. But I do feel as long as we take maximum points pre split and go into the break level on points I think we will just get over the line by hook or by crook.

For the first time in ages, I couldn't watch after we scored. Rangers are sending my blood pressure through the roofe. Ha-ha-ha !

More fool you it was the closest to the good game managing rangers of last season we have seen all this year. Tav, Goldson and Roofe all realising the benefits of field position and continually just putting them into their own corner with throw ins.

More fool you it was the closest to the good game managing rangers of last season we have seen all this year. Tav, Goldson and Roofe all realising the benefits of field position and continually just putting them into their own corner with throw ins.

I'll be honest. I was dreading the inevitability of a late Sheep equaliser.

That was not a good performance.

It seems the Gio way.

There was no positives. 70 minutes.first shot on goal. Not good enough.

If we perform like that for rest of season we won't win it, we need to play like the rangers we know.

Good to see roofe scoring

Could be a massive player in the run in We need goals spread through the team.

We’ve played better and dropped points I guess

I suspect they are long overdue a win at livi and will win. But I do feel as long as we take maximum points pre split and go into the break level on points I think we will just get over the line by hook or by crook.
Well im reading a john grisham book just now last chapter last night,mentioned Livingstone 3 times ,won £80 on fixed odds so i have to put a £5 on livi,daft i know,thought we had totally fucked it last week against well,keep the faith!

It seems the Gio way.

If we perform like that for rest of season we won't win it, we need to play like the rangers we know.
No positives? Not celebrate the goal and 3 points? Tough game and we pushed and probed a packed defense. Far from a good performance but no positives as not true.

It seems the Gio way.

3 points is a positive and all that matters.

For the first time in ages, I couldn't watch after we scored. Rangers are sending my blood pressure through the roofe. Ha-ha-ha !
I managed to watch to the bitter end, you missed heehaw, Dolly got what they deserved big fat zero, isn't it funny how they put some effort against only Rangers, but in all honesty they are pretty awful don't remember AM having any kind of save to make, this result really puts the scum under real pressure tomorrow, think they'll need to play really well to get anything at Livingston, especially on that surface. WATP

Back