Possibility for the league not to be won by the time they come to Ibrox

Baku Bear

All that needs to happen for this to occur is us winning our next 2 games and them taking less than 4 points from theirs. The title race is all but over, but there's still a very real possibility it goes to the final game of the season before it's decided at this rate. Just goes to show how much of a missed opportunity this season has been really.

All that needs to happen for this to occur is us winning our next 2 games and them taking less than 4 points from theirs. The title race is all but over, but there's still a very real possibility it goes to the final game of the season before it's decided at this rate. Just goes to show how much of a missed opportunity this season has been really.
Just saying same to a C****c man in work.
I’m actually more annoyed now than I was a month ago.

Put it this way - had we won the last Old Firm game we’d currently be three points behind them with the game at Ibrox to come.

Yes, I know - “if your auntie had baws” - but the point is we are not far behind them. The difference in them under Rodgers and Lemmon is night and day.

I think the reason we’ve dropped so many points this season is because deep down many of our players didn’t believe they could win this title. The run in to this season should demonstrate to them that they certainly can win the title and it’s important we hit the ground running next season.

These bastards are there for the taking.

Too many draws against dross have killed us this year.

Vital we find a formula to open up stubborn 10 men defences for next season

We had a great run in Europe and Gerrard will have gained vital experience through it,and cash , but imo Europe cost us any chance of title. First old firm game a good example as it was a chance for Gerrard to lay down a marker but we were down to NINE men away from home a few days before ,and it showed .

It's all ifs and buts, I'm sure the orcs are saying similar, how they should have won the games they have drawn etc..

That said I honestly believe we will be league champions next season.

We had two disastrous months December and March . Even if we’d had just one disastrous month , we’d have won the league .

I’m encouraged for next season . Especially if they keep Lennon .
They won’t keep Lennon.

The hordes are turning

Up to us to keep winning games & put them under more pressure.

the downside to that lot hirpling over the line is that it will most probably rule out them giving lennon the job full time, the worry therefore for us would be them getting someone with a decent managerial record and backing him well, we really need this lot to stay static if possible

Too many draws against dross have killed us this year.

Vital we find a formula to open up stubborn 10 men defences for next season
This.
I only noticed this morning we have only lost one game more than them.
And they've still got a tanking at Ibrox to come.

Indeed that is the down side. The bigot getting the gig would be like a 10m signing for us.
You never know, they are so cheap (and nasty) he may well get it still.

Put it this way - had we won the last Old Firm game we’d currently be three points behind them with the game at Ibrox to come.

Yes, I know - “if your auntie had baws” - but the point is we are not far behind them. The difference in them under Rodgers and Lemmon is night and day.

I think the reason we’ve dropped so many points this season is because deep down many of our players didn’t believe they could win this title. The run in to this season should demonstrate to them that they certainly can win the title and it’s important we hit the ground running next season.

We would have been playing them today if we beat them in last game.

Thats 2 of the chances to win it gone, our victory yesterday denied them the chance to win it today, their draw today denies them the chance V killie, needing us to drop points V sheep the next day.

Celtic fans must be absolutely bricking it right now with ptsd helicopter flashbacks. And if the fans are nervy, the dressing rooms not likely to be a pleasent place.

Not a bad run in for us Gers. Absolutely nothing to lose, and every win we get is just gonna rattle them more.

Their move next with killie visitting them on saturday. Dropped points: cue a meltdown!

Killie had 3 players sent off yesterday, So i'd say that they will hammer Killie again and beat the sheep as they always do. I hope that they will throw it away but i doubt it.
I just want us to win every remaining game to go into next season with some confidence.

Even a draw at the paedodome never mind all the other stupid points we dropped...would have had us bang in contention ... missed opprrtunitoes indeed
Dont forget we where cheated in that game Brown should have been off at some point in the game,they would have been down to 9 men and theres no way they would have been bringing the game to us they would have been sitting right in.

Celtic fans must be absolutely bricking it right now with ptsd helicopter flashbacks. And if the fans are nervy, the dressing rooms not likely to be a pleasent place.

Not a bad run in for us Gers. Absolutely nothing to lose, and every win we get is just gonna rattle them more.

Their move next with killie visitting them on saturday. Dropped points: cue a meltdown!
I think the pressure is getting to treacle teeth, hope it continues

I was going to post something similar but thought better not tempt fate...going through all the permutations in my head.

One thing I do reckon is that no team will show them an ounce of respect, and will go for them all guns blazing. Even Aberdeen!

Motherwell away and taking full points from one of the Hibs games would have us only 5pts behind. A draw at Parkhead recently and it would be 2pts.

Of course, they may not have dropped the points in recent weeks if the pressure was still on.

But fine margins.

I was going to post something similar but thought better not tempt fate...going through all the permutations in my head.

One thing I do reckon is that no team will show them an ounce of respect, and will go for them all guns blazing. Even Aberdeen!
You were doing very well up to that point.

If killie can somehow pull off a draw next week and we do the business on sunday I think its game on

Killie were flying top of the league last visit to the Chamber of Secrets and loads of posters on here said the same.

What happened the next day?

Crash Barriers Pumped them 5-0.

I'll eat my hat if Killie take anything.

Season was finished when we dropped points at Kilmarnock after the break. If not Hibs in December.

As a club, players and fans, we need to change our mentality and stop talking up things that could happen and start making it happen (one for players).

I think it’s down to our formation change but can’t rule out the recent upturn in form being down to the pressure being off.

We have the ability to win the league. I’m not sure we have the mentality, yet.

Hopefully Lennon's there next season, don't see it being likely as they want him out. We shot ourselves in the foot with shite performances such as Livi away, St Johnstone at home. This season was closing the gap and establishing a squad. Hopefully we can capitalise on this and go for it next season.

Shhhhhh!! :D

Back