Possible game v West Brom

Brunt is one of us - from Ulster ! ( McClean is not in case anyone is in doubt - he is from Ulster , there it ends !)

I saw the other day that they were trying to arrange a joint testimonial for Brunt & Morrison. This would be a great trip.

Last year we couldn’t plan any pre season friendlies due to Europa League qualifiers obviously Sheffield Wednesday was planned after that shambles.

I can’t see them waiting until July to confirm it so what other dates are available? Possibly the international break around September/October (I’m sure there’s one then)

It’s basically in Birmingham the stadium, only ten mins drive from the city centre and it’s a decent night out, West Brom town centre is an absolute dive.
I’d suggest The King Billy in Kidderminster as a staging post....

Last year we couldn’t plan any pre season friendlies due to Europa League qualifiers obviously Sheffield Wednesday was planned after that shambles.

I can’t see them waiting until July to confirm it so what other dates are available? Possibly the international break around September/October (I’m sure there’s one then)
Probably this. Another ridiculously f.ucking early start for Europa qualifiers awaits :(

Probably this. Another ridiculously f.ucking early start for Europa qualifiers awaits :(

10-12 July depending where we finish or 26th July don't win league and if we win SC or finish 2nd and they win SC

are the provisional dates for entry

But it that way it is and we have to accept it we can still plan around them

West Brom will have their plans as well

Back