Post an amazing goal

This goal by Crouch wasn't too shabby. The ball didn't touch the ground after the keeper kicked it. Look who's in goals :))

Reactions: fmp
Love Pato scoring against Barcelona in only 24 seconds. The way he just leaves the defender for dead :shh:

Also Bale against Barcelona. I just love players being rinsed by pure pace.

bale.gif

Last edited:
The 1981 FA Cup final was a fantastic game. Ricky Villa's goal won the game and was a peach but this one always stuck in my head for some reason

About 40 seconds in. Not just an amazing goal but also scored by James Beattie and I was there to witness it. That was more than I ever saw from him in a blue shirt :))

Also Bale against Barcelona. I just love players being rinsed by pure pace.

bale.gif
Re the Bale goal and him running outside the sideline - is there not anything in the laws of the game about players leaving the field of play but still being "active"? The NFL has a rule along the lines of a player being ineligible for the rest of a play as soon as he steps out of bounds.

It's a great goal but I've always thought it a bit unfair that he should be able to use space outside the field of play to gain an advantage.

Re the Bale goal and him running outside the sideline - is there not anything in the laws of the game about players leaving the field of play but still being "active"? The NFL has a rule along the lines of a player being ineligible for the rest of a play as soon as he steps out of bounds.

It's a great goal but I've always thought it a bit unfair that he should be able to use space outside the field of play to gain an advantage.
It depends on whether it was deliberate or not. It looks like he was pushed or his momentum took him off so it would be fine I think.

Ronaldinho vs Sevilla

One of my all-time favourites, absolute topper. And his first goal for Barca too. What a way to announce yourself. In off the bar is always something a bit special.

Three. My favourite Rangers goal is a McCoist classic. A rollercoaster of a match that I took in with my dad and two uncles - one that is no longer with us and another who is estranged. About 5:30 in

Non-Rangers goal - Gemmill v Holland. A magical goal in-spite my much less passionate feeling toward the national team

And lastly, goal against Rangers. Obviously not a favourite but just an appreciation of a thunderous strike. Bastard.

Barcelona needed to beat Valencia in the last game of the season to qualify for the Champions League. 2-2 in the 87th minute and Rivaldo, after scoring the previous two Braca goals with wonder strikes, comes up with another individual piece of brilliance to complete his hat trick and win the game.

Back