post modern toss, but snoods anyone?!

When they were first kicking about before they became popular I got chinned off the cops for having my face covered (gospel Truth) fast forward a bit and they bastards are wearing them tae. :mad:
Neck gaiter not snood.

My 11 year old Grandson wears one. He is a goalkeeper and he has to be careful as he suffers badly from Asthma. Works a treat at this time of year.

If you wore them at the fitba when I was young, you’d be a laughingstock.
You would not be allowed on the Supporters Bus.

Something that men under the age of 30 wear these days.

For some reason they can't stand the cold on their faces but are happy to walk around wearing really short womens socks that expose their ankles.

Not to mention the wearing of shorts during the cold winter months.
A craze that I fail to get my head round.

Snoods were worn by school girls who love Wham. That's literally all I know about them other than heading on H&H that they're "making a comeback".

Presumably amongst the same target group of young girls?

The famous do them

ZGAS9wJ_d.jpg

Got a couple from way of life clothing for me and my son last week. Been wearing mines whilst walking dogs and have to say they have been great. £8.50 each , great buy.
Defo be wearing ours tonight if game goes ahead.

Snoods were worn by school girls who love Wham. That's literally all I know about them other than heading on H&H that they're "making a comeback".

Presumably amongst the same target group of young girls?
Nik Kershaw. I think you'll find.

I’ve never wore one while playing football but I do wear one at work when it’s cold! Much better than a big scarf

Back