Post Split Fixtures are out

Still additional games to been selected for Sky Sports
Could have all of the games on sky tbh. The two away games would normally be shown. Home to hibs would be one that wouldn’t be if I was to guess. Might be earlier kick off for the midweek games to avoid champions league games if their on same day as seems the norm just now.

Could have all of the games on sky tbh. The two away games would normally be shown. Home to hibs would be one that wouldn’t be if I was to guess. Might be earlier kick off for the midweek games to avoid champions league games if their on same day as seems the norm just now.
No European games on those midweeks but yes they could move the kick-off times for broadcasting reason

Happy with that, obviously another trip to Livi ain't ideal but to beat the scum of the North and pick up the trophy is excellent.

Half expected the last game would be against them as a potential make / break unbeaten. Also, hate that we don’t get equal home and away fixtures across a season.

Maybe been covered buy haven't seen and just asking for information purposes, what is supposedly the covid restrictions in place for the 15th May?

The split has no bearing on who will win the title LOL
Maybe been covered buy haven't seen and just asking for information purposes, what is supposedly the covid restrictions in place for the 15th May?
I think it changes from Phase carnage to Phase utter carnage

it's a bit sad that people are giving it the "but, but, but people might gather with mates!" or "the pubs are open, this could be a disaster!" patter. People gathered with mates when we won the league and other than Sturgeon whinging for a couple of days, what was the consequence? There was no spike, there was no consequence for the club, the old firm still went ahead as planned and it's been forgotten about already. The entire thing is based around compliance and by May there'll be next to nothing to comply with. Sturgeon might whinge for a bit again but who gives a fvck? Want to go then go, don't want to go then don't go.

My hotel is booked. B-)
7 weeks away ffs freedom by then

Not a bad set of fixtures , wonder if we would have got the 5th and 6th placed teams away from home had the title race still been going

15th of May, a very poignant emotional date for me in any year. Will be super charged as I lift my eyes to the skies and toast the one who taught me all about The Rangers and cry out loudly "We did it Ma"!

Half expected the last game would be against them as a potential make / break unbeaten. Also, hate that we don’t get equal home and away fixtures across a season.
Last game is usually when trophy is presented and flag goes up first game of next season.

Even without fans present they won't have the trophy presented at an OF game.

Apart from anything else, Doncaster would take one look at the fat Japanese in the stand and burst into tears.

Back