Post Split Fixtures are out

Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs at home is as good as it gets. Pity we get that the season the league is already sewn up, next season our post-split fixtures will be harder.
Just need to win it again before the split

It's the split, it's been on the cards for months. The alternatives were a 3rd trip to Pittodrie or Easter Road. Surely the corrupt decision would have been to send us to Easter Road?
Why did we play them twice away pre split then? They were in the top 6 last season so there is no excuse. Also why would any other ground be corrupt? Easter Road and Pittodrie don't have home advantage with no fans. Livingston still have their advantage with their pitch. I knew it would happen but its still disgusting.

Why did we play them twice away pre split then? They were in the top 6 last season so there is no excuse. Also why would any other ground be corrupt? Easter Road and Pittodrie don't have home advantage with no fans. Livingston still have their advantage with their pitch. I knew it would happen but its still disgusting.
Because we played them at home twice last season so the fixture flips twice away this and next twice at Ibrox pre spilt

The split has no effect on who we play

Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs at home is as good as it gets. Pity we get that the season the league is already sewn up, next season our post-split fixtures will be harder.

Exactly this however argument is better to have the points on the board early doors in the season I suppose

Sky Sports selections

R1 Saturday August 1 Aberdeen v Rangers
R1 Sunday August 2 Celtic v Hamilton Academical
R1 Monday August 3 Ross County v Motherwell
R2 Sunday August 9 Kilmarnock v Celtic
R3 Tuesday August 11Dundee United v Hibernian
R4 Saturday August 15 Hibernian v Motherwell
R4 Sunday August 16 Livingston v Rangers
R2 Thursday August 20 St Johnstone v Aberdeen (Postponed August 8)

R5 Saturday August 22 Dundee United v Celtic
R5 Sunday August 23 St Johnstone v Hibernian
R6 Saturday August 29 Hamilton Academical v Rangers
R6 Sunday August 30 Hibernian v Aberdeen
R8 Sunday September 20 Hibernian v Rangers
R9 Sunday September 27 Motherwell v Rangers
R10 Sunday October 4 St Johnstone v Celtic
R11 Saturday October 17 Celtic v Rangers

R12 Sunday October 25 Aberdeen v Celtic
R13 Sunday November 1 Kilmarnock v Rangers
R14 Sunday November 8 Motherwell v Celtic
R15 Sunday November 22 Rangers v Aberdeen
R16 Sunday December 6 Ross County v Rangers
R17 Sunday December 13 Dundee United v Rangers
R18 Sunday December 20 Kilmarnock v Aberdeen
R20 Saturday December 26 Rangers v Hibernian -12.30pm

R20 Saturday December 26 Hamilton Academical v Celtic 3pm
R22 Saturday January 2 Rangers v Celtic
R23 Sunday January 10 Aberdeen v Rangers
R23 Monday January 11 Celtic v Hibernian
R24 Sunday January 17 Motherwell v Rangers
R18 Wednesday January 20 Livingston v Celtic (Postponed December 20)
R26 Wednesday January 27 Hibernian v Rangers
R27 Tuesday February 2 Kilmarnock v Celtic

R28 Sunday February 7 Hamilton Academical v Rangers
R25 Wednesday February 10 St Mirren v Celtic (Postponed January 24)
R29 Sunday February 14 St Johnstone v Celtic
R33 Sunday February 21 Ross County v Celtic (Brought forward from April 3)
R30 Wednesday March 3 Livingston v Rangers(Postponed February 28)
R31 Sunday March 7 Dundee United v Celtic
R32 Sunday March 21 Celtic v Rangers

R36 Sunday May 2 Rangers v Celtic
R38 Saturday May 15 Rangers v Aberdeen

No selection in R7, R19 or R21

41 selections so far with 5 rounds to go

48 games plus a rumored 13 extra games

Because the home/away fixtures simply reverse each season, it's not dependent on who was in the Top 6 the previous year.

So next season we will play Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Livingston, Motherwell and Hamilton twice at home before the split, the opposite of this season. (Or whoever replaces Hamilton if they get relegated).

Because the home/away fixtures simply reverse each season, it's not dependent on who was in the Top 6 the previous year.

So next season we will play Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Livingston, Motherwell and Hamilton twice at home before the split, the opposite of this season. (Or whoever replaces Hamilton if they get relegated).
That means a hard fixture start for the new Shellick coach.

As predicted - the bottom 6 on the Sunday - they better hope its not all done and dusted.

Saturday May 15 - top half final day; kick-off 12.30

• Hibernian vs Celtic
  • Rangers vs Aberdeen, live on Sky Sports - includes the Scottish Premiership trophy presentation
  • St Johnstone vs Livingston
Sunday May 16 - bottom half final day; kick-off 12pm

• Hamilton vs Kilmarnock
  • Motherwell vs Ross County
  • St Mirren vs Dundee United
Is that reverse from normal??

Yeah and Sheep back to St Johnstone for a 3rd time.

Tims and Hibs were only teams that's fixtures were correct for so Livi and St Johnstone will finish with 18 home games and 20 away.
In normal times when fans can pay at the gate, how are these teams compensated for loss of gate money? Do the affected clubs have to refund cash to ST holders?

Farcical situation just so some diddy teams get us and celtc twice each

I'm sure this is the 1st they will have heard about it...
:D:D:D

giphy.gif

What's the pub situation on 15th May,I finish at 12.30 that day but will try to get away early .
Otherwise it's home to Erskine by taxi from Springburn.

birthday on trophy day.
Marvellous.
I flew down to angola yesterday and missed the tims game.....
I fly home on May 2nd and will miss the next one too!!

Hibs H 11/4/21 3pm
St Johnstone A 21/4/21 7.45pm
Celtic H 2/5/21 12 noon Sky
Livingston A 12/5/21 7.45pm
Aberdeen H 15/5/21 12.30pm Sky

Sky still have to select other games

Superb!!! I was wrong about last game, thankfully!

Also good to see it done H-A-H-A-H Rather having two home in a row.

Also, sheep get to see us receive the trophy! If it can't be the beggars this is a good substitute!

What a season this has been to win the title, but all the wee addons have been outstanding.

What's your suggestion then Sherlock?

The Bears are having a party no matter whether the pubs are opening or not.
Yes and I will be too.

I’m just surprised they haven’t gone pre-pubs opening.

Given the fact we were recently criticised by the Scottish government, police and media, the cynic in me wonders if they are scheduling this game knowing full-well that there is the danger of trouble.

Lifting the trophy against Aberdeen is hilarious.

Other than it being against celtic, we really couldn’t have hoped for better. Hope they give us a guard of honour before the game to congratulate their champions

Yes and I will be too.

Given the fact we were recently criticised by the Scottish government, police and media, the cynic in me wonders if they are scheduling this game knowing full-well that there is the danger of trouble.
Nippy will move the pub opening date back.

Lifting the trophy against Aberdeen is hilarious.

Other than it being against celtic, we really couldn’t have hoped for better. Hope they give us a guard of honour before the game to congratulate their champions
No manager
No feral bheasts (like Hivs)
2-3 bears in their team.
No sheep fans in

Was the least confrontational choice to be honest. Will be played at walking pace - unless the Sheep haven't nailed down 5th.

W
Yes and I will be too.

We don't learn and to be honest more than half the bears that were on the streets don't go to Ibrox, my opinion.

Livi away for a third time was expected but it's a pisser. Can't remember seeing a good game on that shitpile. :(

No manager
No feral bheasts (like Hivs)
2-3 bears in their team.
No sheep fans in

Was the least confrontational choice to be honest. Will be played at walking pace - unless the Sheep haven't nailed down 5th.
I’m just delighted they get to be part of it. Lovely club with a lovely fan base

Potential remaining matches - min 6 , max 10.

Cove Rangers Cup Third Round: Saturday, 3 April
Hibs H 11/4/21 3pm
Fourth Round: Saturday, 17 April
Fifth Round: Saturday, 24 April
Semi-Finals: Saturday, 8 & Sunday, 9 May
Final: Saturday, 22 May

Potential remaining matches - min 6 , max 10.

Cove Rangers Cup Third Round: Saturday, 3 April
Hibs H 11/4/21 3pm
Fourth Round: Saturday, 17 April
Fifth Round: Saturday, 24 April
Semi-Finals: Saturday, 8 & Sunday, 9 May
Final: Saturday, 22 May
That schedule doesn’t actually look too bad.

The way it was being made out was as if we had a game every 3 days after the Cove Rangers tie.

Every game falls on my days off...delighted with this.

Even delighted with the away games and timings, couldn't have fallen Any better to be honest.

Promises to be a great finale to the season.

The police must already have been consulted as someone on here last night was able to inform us that trophy day would be 15 May and we would be at home with a 12.30 kick off as all police overtime had been canceled for that time.
It is therefore inconceivable that the cops were not involved in the decision to play the last scum game on the bank holiday Sunday.

it's a bit sad that people are giving it the "but, but, but people might gather with mates!" or "the pubs are open, this could be a disaster!" patter. People gathered with mates when we won the league and other than Sturgeon whinging for a couple of days, what was the consequence? There was no spike, there was no consequence for the club, the old firm still went ahead as planned and it's been forgotten about already. The entire thing is based around compliance and by May there'll be next to nothing to comply with. Sturgeon might whinge for a bit again but who gives a fvck? Want to go then go, don't want to go then don't go.

My hotel is booked. B-)

Back