Postecoglu

Watched his interview after their defeat by citeh!
That man doesn’t look well, nor was he coherent in his analysis of his team’s performance.
He had his zenith up the piggery - but now I only see a broken man with no answers .
Their form is the definition of mid table since his initial purple patch. He’s been found out big time for the one trick pony that he is hence why he’s back to staring at the ground in all his interviews :)) He’ll be out of a job midway through next season.

I agree. He got lucky up here with Gerrard jumping ship and us then falling apart in the league.
He’ll struggle next year as I don’t think they’ll get any better.

That’s not bitterness - just think he is quite one dimensional and has limitations at that level.

That’s not bitterness - just think he is quite one dimensional and has limitations at that level.

The guy can't set up a defence. Either he doesn't know how or he's so wedded to his principles that he thinks it's just beneath him.

They'll fall away next season. Chelsea have got their act together, Newcastle will be improved, maybe even Man United will too.

Just caught the end of his presser on Sky Sports.

Seemed curiously deflated though personally I can understand a level of frustration with the whole “helping arsenal out” circus that has gone round them this week.

Spurs will beat Sheffield United and Aston Villa will probably lose at Palace. It was curious that some people of a Spurs persuasion didn’t want to win. They could well have ended up 4th

Most Spurs fans were wanting to lose if they didn't they had a a shot of qualifying for the CL. For some reason they think there rivalry with Arsenal is world renowned. It would even make the too 50 derbys

Total tinpot mentality
If they'd won, they actually had a decent shot at the CL. Spurs have what should be a gimme at Sheffield Utd, while Villa play a Palace side that are flying. Found the whole build up to tonight's game slightly bizarre. Obviously never saw their game, but the stats suggest that overall, Spurs gave pretty much as good as they got.

If they'd won, they actually had a decent shot at the CL. Spurs have what should be a gimme at Sheffield Utd, while Villa play a Palace side that are flying. Found the whole build up to tonight's game slightly bizarre. Obviously never saw their game, but the stats suggest that overall, Spurs gave pretty much as good as they got.

It shows you how hard it is to please in England and how fickle the fans are. He's improved their league position from last after losing arguably their best ever player. Pretty much every player he has signed has been a success and he's only had two transfer windows and Danile Levvy is notoriously tight with money

I think that Spurs are so desperate to win a trophy any manager is up against it if they don't win something their first season

I think their fans forget they have won pretty much nothing their whole history, they are incredibly entitled. Forrest have won two European Cups and Aston Villa have won one. You don't see them bitching the way Spurs fans do

Not a fan of him for obvious reasons, but what are the expectations at Spurs?

They are going to finish 5th in the league, in his first season in England, ahead of Chelsea, Newcastle and Man Utd. This, after losing their best player and captain. In that sense, he has improved them since he took over.

They have ran out of the gas at the wrong time of the season, but any Spurs fans calling for his head are being very short-sighted.

It shows you how hard it is to please in England and how fickle the fans are. He's improved their league position from last after losing arguably their best ever player. Pretty much every player he has signed has been a success and he's only had two window ls where Levy is notoriously right with money

I think that Spurs are so desperate to win a trophy any manager is up against it if they don't win something thier first season

I think their fans forget they have won pretty much nothing their whole history, they are incredibly entitled. Forrest have won two European Cups and Aaron Villa has won one. You don't see them bitching the way Spurs fans do
I think that's what the fat Aussie was alluding to in his post match presser. Said he'd learned a lot in the previous 48 hours. Spurs still had CL to play for, but supporters were more concerned with stopping Arsenal. Almost as if they hate their rivals more than they love their own club. He's had experience of that, so don't know what he's whining about!

gm5.png

I get his frustrations to be fair. Wants to be successful at Spurs and thinks qualifying for the Champions League is important to their development as has been their aim all season.

Spurs fans shouting at him to throw the game and many others not backing the team (seen a clip of their fans celebrating Haaland’s penalty). No wonder he’s pissed and it adds to evidence of decades of failure and small time thinking which the fans are now actively embracing rather than wanting the club to better itself.

He obviously has no connection to Spurs so Arsenal winning the title is of no concern to him.

Never thought I’d be backing an ex Celtic manager in an argument but there you go ha

Getting the vibe he has peaked very early and is looking for an escape.
Making a right fuss as a lot of Spurs fans absolutely hated the thought of their team handing the league to their bitter rivals. It’s not that big a leap is it to empathise with that?
Interesting to see what happens next. My bet is that he isn’t there for the first game of next season.

I think he’s rightly annoyed at the small time attitude from their fans.

A win and they had a chance of the CL still.
He seems the type of guy who will have no issues walking out.
If hes got something else lined up in the summer he just might

The guy can't set up a defence. Either he doesn't know how or he's so wedded to his principles that he thinks it's just beneath him.

They'll fall away next season. Chelsea have got their act together, Newcastle will be improved, maybe even Man United will too.
Man U better u took that to far

Embarrassing behaviour from Spurs fans the last few days.

Would be funny as fùck if they start missing out on players due to not being in the CL.

They are only about 3 points better off that last season which you wouldn’t expect with the praise he has got. I don’t see them improving much next year.

They are only about 3 points better off that last season which you wouldn’t expect with the praise he has got. I don’t see them improving much next year.

Weird feeling of understanding his pain while simultaneously enjoying his pain :))

He’s been found out in the second half of the season almost exactly (and unashamedly) as I thought he would and is now thoroughly pissed off with the attitude of those in and around the club who were happy to miss out on the CL.

He’ll be gone by the time the monkey nuts are on sale in Asda:)

Back