Potential Third Kit Leak

Gives me vibes of this one

Dunno if I missed a thread on it or not but that page also has the away kit. Saw the home kit one last week.

rangers-24-25-third-kit%20%288%29.jpg

I don’t mind the kit tbh. Not mad on the collar at all but I like the design. It would look nice as a red kit with white pattern and text etc

Orange kits are beyond boring and tedious now tbh. Wish we’d move away from them

You have to wonder who designs these shirts. How hard is it to design a simple, classic looking shirt? I bet there's so many fans who could put together a cracking template

We'll be able to play evening games without floodlights at least. Jesus %^*&.

Seriously diminishing the returns on these orange kits now.

Our change strips should be red or white, with black/purple/orange on occasion. Hope we see the back of Castore soon enough.

We'll be able to play evening games without floodlights at least. Jesus %^*&.

Seriously diminishing the returns on these orange kits now.

Our change strips should be red or white, with black/purple/orange on occasion. Hope we see the back of Castore soon enough.
Why?
Their tops have been belters and piss all over anything adidas etc produce.
Someone's needing to have a word that orange is getting a bit boring ow though.

Why?
Their tops have been belters and piss all over anything adidas etc produce.
Someone's needing to have a word that orange is getting a bit boring ow though.
Suppose it's a taste thing mate. I think they've had some absolute crackers but that's like one in every four for me. Rest are stinking.

Feels like Castore are at the stage in our relationship where they feel they can just churn out any old shit and we will snap it up regardless.

I can see sales of this one being quite low - and deservedly so.
The first 2 if that's really the designs will show record sales again so castore must be doing something right.

the club should employ alfieshhh to design the tops there 10 times better then anything they have put out

I think thats pretty awful. Looks like a wee bottle of irn bru. Just have a blue home, a white away and a red 3rd. The orange tops are occasionally decent when a novelty (NTL one for example) but the need to have one regularly now is trying too hard. They are, bye and large, not great.
Not a fan of Rangers in a white away top.

Much prefer the Rangers red.

Worst are the pink LMNOP+ Jonah ones that we nearly always get scudded in.

Back