Potential Third Kit Leak

Castore cannot be far off releasing their “centenary” kit to celebrate their 100th release of Rangers kits.

Fans scream for an orange kit. They get one.
Fans scream orange kits are boring, it's shite etc etc

end of the day it's a football kit. One that people don't need to buy or wear and will be worn about 3 times and swapped for another next season.

This! Same turgid drivel every season about them. You either like them or you don’t and the chances of any design being universally loved is zero. Hottest take so far:

:oops:

Wow, another orange kit. I
I can't wait to see the same losers in it doing the same thing. Be like groundhog day

This! Same turgid drivel every season about them. You either like them or you don’t and the chances of any design being universally loved is zero. Hottest take so far:

:oops:
A football kit is "embarrassng" and a sign of "where we are"?

It's a football kit. Some will like, some won't as has been the case for years.

The days of me wearing a strip are long gone so won't be buying for me regardless but it's not right to make snap judgements on drawings/photos. For example, I was't overly impressed the red/blue 4th kit this season going by what I saw online. The strip is far better looking when seeing it up close though.

A poorly done mock up. The N on Unibet has a chunk taken out of it too if you zoom in. Also a blue outline round it, so more sloppy work. Castore badge way too big.

Hope it's not based on our actual new 3rd kit.

Dunno if I missed a thread on it or not but that page also has the away kit. Saw the home kit one last week.

rangers-24-25-third-kit%20%288%29.jpg
That’s bogging too.

Don’t mind it, will probably look better in person. Our supposed white away one they posted the other week is a cracker.

Definitely a no from me.Wish they would consider and consult fans on their wishes.We get better kits done by our own fans who are not paid designers

I’ll go against the grain and say I quite like the design. Would be better in red or white instead of orange though.

Lovely kit. Tasteful and understated.

Plus with a nice big collar on it you can wear it to formal events as well.

Fashionable and practical, will be preordering.

Reminds me of a kit from a few years back in the lower Scottish leagues, think it was maybe Queen’s Park? Had dots on it something to do with fans iirc.

It is honking though.

Back