Potential Third Kit Leak

I think all 3 look fine

If we were sitting top of the league most would be saying the same

But as we’ve blown the league, it’s very much scattergun approach from the fans towards the club

I like all three kits TBH.

Wonder why they’ve all been leaked so early?

Normally its hush hush until release date.

Having the dots behind the sponsor & on the sleeves looks a bit messy to me. If we'd just limited them to the bottom half of the strip it could have looked smart

It’s all very predictable. Old firm loss? %^*& it, leak an orange kit that will keep the fans away from the important questions surrounding our running of the club

Usually our kit leaks under Castore have been very hard to come by so wonder why these have all come out so early.

Doesn't look the best, hardly a representation of a failing team tho ffs.

Looks as if its been designed to pander to the tastes of people who buy those horrendous tartan and Union Jack Turkey tops.

That’s horrid, generally I find the orange tops are poor but that’s really pushing the envelope for how bad it can be.

Nonsense then

Some peoples reactions to this were absolutely wild and over the top a usual.

Seafarer on Twitter for example saying “Embarrassing and sums up where rangers are at the moment”

What a fucking terrible comment that is. As if a kit has any bearing whatsoever on us being good/bad etc. Utter, utter nonsense. Some of our support really are pathetic with things like this

Back