PPV available for Rangers League Homes 2020/21 season within the UK

Yeah but I like to reiterate these things in the hope that it reduces the number of DMs I get on them :)

Fair enough, bud :))

I just had a quick look, and I actually can't see a monthly overseas pass to buy now anyway.
Just seems to be the annual pass that gets you the live games.

Has the monthly overseas package been removed?

I can see these options when I'm not in the UK:

Rangers TV Annual - Unlimited (£240)
Join now to watch exclusive Rangers TV content. (Including Live Content)

Rangers TV Monthly - Standard (£6)
Join now to watch exclusive RangersTV content. (Excluding Live Video, Including Live Audio)

Rangers TV Annual - Standard (£60)
Join now to watch exclusive RangersTV content. (Excluding Live Video, Including Live Audio)

Fair enough, bud :))

I just had a quick look, and I actually can't see a monthly overseas pass to buy now anyway.
Just seems to be the annual pass that gets you the live games.

Has the monthly overseas package been removed?

I can see these options when I'm not in the UK:

Rangers TV Annual - Unlimited (£240)
Join now to watch exclusive Rangers TV content. (Including Live Content)

Rangers TV Monthly - Standard (£6)

Rangers TV Annual - Standard (£60)

It seems that way (I don't know if I was told that tbh)

Then its hard to justify that season tickets are full price surely? We're paying circa £28 a match for RTV access. I don't mean for the whole season but I think there will be a hike temporarily whilst punters aren't getting in.

It would seem the only sensible thing to do, especially to ensure there are no dissenting voices from some ST holders who, quite rightly, would see themselves being fleeced if non ST holders get access to the gamed at vastly reduced rates. But when has life ever been fair.

If Rangers want sit at home fans to try RTV they have to price it attractively, £25 a game just will not entice many.

Back