Pre-season games for Junior and lower league teams

Two midweek away games from the first 5 fixtures (the drabs and Kilbirnie) - F8ck you, kennie young

What's the script with the division 4 league then? Play each other 4 times?

Any tickets for Arthurlie today?

Was hoping to take a game in but unsure what the chances of just turning up and getting in are?

What's the script with the division 4 league then? Play each other 4 times?
Not sure how many times they play each other but they can only be promoted if their ground meets a certain criteria. Think it was a league of 9 but Westerton pulled out due to financial costs for the season.

Not sure how many times they play each other but they can only be promoted if their ground meets a certain criteria. Think it was a league of 9 but Westerton pulled out due to financial costs for the season.

Interesting. I see a couple of teams are ground sharing.

Harmony Row obviously have their facility over beside Braehead which is floodlit etc so that'd probably be fine.

BSC Glasgow no longer playing in the Lowland League / in Alloa either now it seems?

Harmony Row obviously have their facility over beside Braehead which is floodlit etc so that'd probably be fine.

BSC Glasgow no longer playing in the Lowland League / in Alloa either now it seems?
Seems they split still a club in the Lowland League

other club the Division of the WOSFL

E3xGhxRWUAYPPEv

Think Harmony Row are sharing with Benburn as they need to make their ground compliant with the rules.

Glenvale, Campbeltown and Harmony row all old amateur teams. Interesting to see how they’ll fund the switch to semi pro

Talbot put 4 past Pollok today.

First 2 were very similar. Corners/cross to a player left unmarked on the far post. 3rd goal seemed to go under the Lok keeper's foot. Looked like he tried to kick the ball and missed. 4th was a nice finish from the Talbot forward.

Pollok started the first half well but the Talbot midfield started coming into the game and eventually dominated. From about half way through the first half they looked by far the better team.

3 Saturdays away on the spin for me minimum, at least Cumbernauld isn't to far away for the first game.
That’s murder. Think Kilbirnie may have the same? It’s really not good enough as you won’t make much through the gate on a midweek. Versa Intl not the same as a Saturday. Missing out on selling hospitality too.

Last edited:
Watched the Arthurlie game today and it was quite a decent match. The home side had the upper hand in the 1st half but Neilston came into it as 2nd half progressed and overall looked a we'll organised and drilled outfit.

Watched the Arthurlie game today and it was quite a decent match. The home side had the upper hand in the 1st half but Neilston came into it as 2nd half progressed and overall looked a we'll organised and drilled outfit.

haven’t lost many games in the past couple years. Won all their league games last year.

haven’t lost many games in the past couple years. Won all their league games last year.
Being from Cambuslang today was my 1st time watching both sides and it was just good to see a game of football again! Decent ground and set up with both teams offering plenty. 2 well organised outfits who will only get better as the weeks go by.

Last edited:
Think Harmony Row are sharing with Benburn as they need to make their ground compliant with the rules.

What's the issue with Harmony Row's ground that makes it non-compliant?

I'm choking to get back into it again but I'd imagine most teams already have their squads signed up for the season.

Halliday's brother still with Neilston?

That’s murder. Think Kilbirnie may have the same? It’s really not good enough as you won’t make much through the gate on a midweek. Versa Intl not the same as a Saturday. Missing out on selling hospitality too.
Just checked the fixture list, August 7th till we play our first home game against Pollok then our next 2 home matches are Kilwinning then Talbot lol. Going to be some league this season, finishing mid table would be superb for us but i know we will struggle in some games with another rebuild.

I'm choking to get back into it again but I'd imagine most teams already have their squads signed up for the season.
Its basically a cage with an astroturf pitch in the middle of it

Halliday's brother still with Neilston?
No idea was a tweet from them that I saw that they would be sharing with Benburb so they could prepare their own ground for senior football.

Watched Glencairn v Cambuslang tonight and very impressed with the away team. Energic performance with experience from front to back, John Gemmell was a different class even at CH from the Lang and Anson upfront showing his experience.

Good to see Andy Goram on the Cambuslang coaching staff too.

It was just good to be back watching football out the house!

Irvine Meadow Vs Hurlford United FC at Meadow Park, kicks off at 1930hrs Turnstiles open 1845hrs (250 max allowed) Be early to avoid disappointment. £4 entry If anybody is looking for a game to watch in person tonight

Just think people should know there’s football out there to see and it’s great to have fans back plus no euros on tonight

Back