Predict the post split fixtures

I'll go:
  • Rd 34 – Weekend of 10/11 April - Aberdeen home
  • Rd 35 – Midweek of 20/21 April - Celtic home
  • Rd 36 – Weekend of 1/2 May - Livi away
  • Rd 37 – Midweek of 11/12 May - Hibs home
  • Rd 38 – Weekend of 15/16 May - St J away
Livingston away is a stick on, the SFA/SPFL knowing full well it’s somewhere we’ve struggled before you can bet that we’ll be away against them to try and break the unbeaten run.

I think the fixtures will be

Hibs home
St Johnstone away
Celtic Home
Livingstone. Away
Aberdeen Home

would also be good ( appreciate it is a different “organisation” )to get a confirmed date for the Cove game

• Rd 34 – Weekend of 10/11 April - Celtic home
  • Rd 35 – Midweek of 20/21 April - Livi away
  • Rd 36 – Weekend of 1/2 May - Aberdeen home
  • Rd 37 – Midweek of 11/12 May - Hibs home
  • Rd 38 – Weekend of 15/16 May - St J away

Livingston away is a stick on, the SFA/SPFL knowing full well it’s somewhere we’ve struggled before you can bet that we’ll be away against them to try and break the unbeaten run.
I get that but it's also generally fairer to give us the lowest ranked team away.

I have no problem with Livi and St J away.

I have a problem with Livi being allowed to have that awful pitch full stop.

I think we will get our last game at Ibrox for the trophy but they will make the game against them a midweek fixture.

Apparently it’s been confirmed to the Police we’ll be at Ibrox on May 15th, 12:30pm kick off.
That’s the Saturday. Do they not normally do the final bottom six fixtures on the Saturday and the top six on the Sunday?

Might not necessarily be Livi I don’t think but it’s the most likely given they are the lowest placed side we have visited twice already. Way it’s worked out we have to go to one of them 3 times. Only thing we can say for certain is that it won’t be the DhimDome for a third time and that we will visit St Johnstone for the second time. The joys of the split.

The split is an absolute mess if you go for 19 home 19 away so it's equal then:

Rangers - 3 home 2 away (should be 4 home 1 away)
Celtic - 2 home 3 away
Hibs - 3 home 2 away
Sheep - 2 home 3 away (should be 3 home 2 away)
Livi - 2 home 3 away (should be 1 home 4 away)
St Johnstone - 3 home 2 away (should be 1 home 4 away)

Tims and Hibs are the only 2 teams fixtures that work out correctly. Be us and the sheep that need to go somewhere for a 3rd time so we will more than likely go to Livi and the sheep go back to Perth for a 3rd time. Means Livi and St Johnstone will have a 18 home 20 away fixture list.

I get that but it's also generally fairer to give us the lowest ranked team away.

I have no problem with Livi and St J away.

I have a problem with Livi being allowed to have that awful pitch full stop.
Couldn’t agree more that disgrace of a ‘football pitch’ it’s shameful that in a ‘premier league’ they are allowed to play on that, and get that there is a rule that allows it and makes sense for certain countries where having a grass pitch isn’t practical but this is Scotland ffs, Livingston are just taking the p*ss to gain an edge over the opposition imo. If your a team that is in the premier league then grass should be the minimum requirement for your pitch.

Don’t think Sky will want a midweek Derby.

I’ll go for
Livi Away
Hibs Home
Celtic Home
St Johnstone Away
Aberdeen Home

Back