Premier sports - Shocking service

Not sure why folk decide to give PS money, rather than just purchase through RTV. All cash to club.

Tought about it once or twice. I've got BT with my broadband but seem to be getting fewer and fewer games.
After all the stories on here, no way would I get Premier.

Their awful service does have a pluspoint though. I'm one post closer to havin my lounge access returned. ;)

I`m glad I wasn`t the only one who experienced these issues I just put it down to watching from ;););) non paying sources

I had them in the past and forgot when my year was up. My wife phoned credit card company and said they took another year without permission and we got the money back. A lot more difficult to do this with a debit card or direct debit than a credit card.

What was happening? I had a ‘Back Soon’ message for a couple of minutes. Other than that it was ok.
That's how it was for me too. For me, Now TV is by far the worst with repeated drops in quality throughout a match.

Don't ever give subscribe to that Premier Sports.

A third rate amateur channel and there service and content has always been highly questionable.

Don't use it.

I cancelled my DD with them ages ago and when I called up they said I owed them money and wouldn’t get put back on until I did. Never received any notification from then at all. Told them to ram it.

I wou
In total i saw 12 minutes of that second half. Missed a goal missed subs. And the khunts had the nerve to charge for that.
Sfa need to rip up the agreement with them and give it to BT for the next round. I’ve already emailed demanding a refund for that farce.
Raging
l wouldn’t entertain that cowboy outfit it’s a total waste of your money just buy more rangers pools instead

how long have premier still got on the contract. I'm hoping all our cup games are at home and hopefully I'll get hampden tickets for the semi and final.i pay for sky and bt I'm refusing to subscribe to another

In total i saw 12 minutes of that second half. Missed a goal missed subs. And the khunts had the nerve to charge for that.
Sfa need to rip up the agreement with them and give it to BT for the next round. I’ve already emailed demanding a refund for that farce.
Raging
Used once they are crap.....never again

It doesn't come without its faults but I'd rather pay money into RTV than any other service whether it be BT/Sky or anyone else.

Ive had premier sports for 18 months due to having Pro14 rights and their coverage of that is poor

Never saw Friday's game as was down in Manchester for Warriors game so no surprise to see this thread

Every game with premier sports there is a problem of some kind and they wonder why their is no money or foreign investment in Scottish football it's because we are agreeing deals with shit suppliers like this

Like others have already said, always have problems with them. Also its a nightmare to cancel, thankfully i used my Revolut virtual card

I subscribed to them a couple of years ago for the europa qualifiers poor quality and was a nightmare to cancel. I have a BT subscription and sky sports mobile deal refuse to pay for any others

Got BT and Sky sports , refuse to pay for another and don’t need it as I got full subscription to rtv

I had problems with it last season but this season I watch it on my iPad and bar a few problems with my VPN connection it’s been excellent.

Even on Friday there, watching it on the laptop with 350mb broadband and a fast NordVPN connection, I had spells of buffering and pixelation particularly in the 20 minutes after halftime. In my experience there is still some distance to go before it reaches the levels of reliability I expect.

Back