Prepared for incoming..

The Railway Bears

Anyone a fan of the mama's and papas? (Tune of California dreaming).

Oh the Gers went down and the sky was grey We played in Peterhead, on a winter's day
I knew that we'd return, to our rightful place Winning fifty five and the title race

I stopped in to a church, down near Ibrox way
Stole the parish water, or so the stinkies say The people follow followed and stepped up to play
Glasgow Rangers dreaming, we're back and here to stay

get your karaoke out..

Oh the Gers went down and the sky was grey We played in Peterhead, on a winter's day
I knew that we'd return, to our rightful place Winning fifty five and the title race

Stole the parish water, or so the stinkies say The people follow followed and stepped up to play

get your karaoke out..
Doesn’t fit the tune mate, you would be better filming yourself singing it giving us a clue how to sing it in tune

get your karaoke out..

Choo Choo! :)

In fairness to the OP if the Beatles had come on here to get feedback on the lyrics of Hey Jude they'd have had people falling over themselves to tell them to pack it in, load of rubbish, etc.

This thread is the equivalent of going on a blind date with one of the females from Mamas & Papas.

You hope it may be good, you may get to pump Michelle...

But end up with Mama Cass

0CjCHud.png

That’s the problem with buying gear off the Dark Web you never know what shit they are going to send you.

Back