Pressure off and they are still awful

Why is the manager still playing some of these players in a dead rubber? Tav looked goosed and was rotten all game. He shouldn't have started or should have been whipped off.
Manager again not doing himself any favours.

Last edited:
Finishing 8 points behind that Celtic team is woeful. I’d be clearing out about 15-16 players.

Worse than the 7 points we finished behind them last season and the 4 points behind in 21/22.

We’ve had some rotten teams in the last decade or so but I genuinely don’t recall disliking a squad quite as much as this one.

Will be there next Saturday but you just know this shower are going to let us all down one more time, they can’t help themselves.

Absolutely shocking standards we have these days.

Cant do the basics and if there a way to f*ck it up they will do it.

Playing for a place in the team for a final and we were piss poor again.

3-1 up and dont care so we draw the game.
No leadership on or off the park failing to win today's game from the position we were in when players were playing for a place in the cup final is criminal.

Injury situation decimated us in the end, that is a major factor.

We need more robust players moving forward and not take chances on players with reoccurring injuries.

I don't think we concede the 2 late goals if Davies is still on the pitch, a Sterling / King Centre back pairing is the stuff of nightmares

Not a happy clapper or head in the sand just an observation
Quite clearly the manager was being ultra cautious by taking Davis off.

Season has been over since last weekend for me. Won't bother watching the cup final next week. There is no point
I wouldn't like to be in the trenches with you.
We're bad but never have I known a Rangers fan to raise the white flag quite so quickly as you have a week before a Scottish Cup Final.
Maybe take up another sport

Can’t wait to see Tav up against Maeda and bricking it as usual. :mad: I’m actually dreading this game after watching us today, missing chances galore and conceding at will.

Dreading next week. This Rangers side don’t do pleasant surprises, it’ll be 2-1 or 3-1 them with us never really looking likely.
So with that in mind. McGregor up in the air in the first 20 seconds for me.

The general thought is we’re losing anyway so what will it matter.

Sadly I'm indifferent to next week now, that's what I've been ground to.

This is the issue and the concern now, certainly not having a go

So many fans are now accepting of this shambles, never ever thought we’d get to a stage where fans are so indifferent going into a Scottish cup final against them yet here we are

That’s on the club and the players not the fans btw

No meaningful wins since 1-0 helander win under Gerrard.

I don't feel like I owe these lovers anything anymore.

The new look team will have my full backing after the summer.

Enjoy the final
Genuine question here mate, because I just want to understand your position.

Say we win next weekend, unlikely of course but hypothetically, we get the victory.

What does your day consist of? I ripped the piss with my last post but I just can’t understand how you could possibly turn a blind eye to a Cup final against that lot.

“Enjoy the final” trust me, I don’t think any one of us will enjoy it. But if we win, I will definitely enjoy watching the final back over.

The reason for this is because, while moon howlers talk about mentality and shouting at players making them better, the harsh reality is the players we have are not as good as Celtics. They lack the right level of footballing ability.

Ability is tangible. You can see it.

Mentality and the like is not and it's a comfort blanket for many. Until we realise we need better footballers, we will be going nowhere.

Was a good game we done a lot of good moves and things today but alas a LB who has people excited about his talent pretty much sells two goals and a draw it is .

I have never and never will go into a cup final thinking we can’t win.that just me but I will never concede anything to those fuckers till it’s done.
How it seems to be now is we have to score a minimum of two to avoid defeat but it might not be enough to win us the game that’s the position we seem to operate in these days in OF clashes .

If the reason they have is because Clement has called them all out and told them they're all getting punted then fair enough. But it's just another poor game amongst a season (actually several seasons) of utter dung

Was a good game we dine a lot of good moves and things today but alas a LB who has people excited about his talent pretty much sells two goals and a draw it is .
We actually tried to play football, not much long ball stuff.
We are a mess out of possession though, wide open, defence is so easy got at and we are powderpuff at the back

If the reason they have is because Clement has called them all out and told them they're all getting punted then fair enough. But it's just another poor game amongst a season (actually several seasons) of utter dung

The thing is though mate, that wouldn't be fair enough. If that's the case, which I don't believe it is, that's poor management to do that in a run in.

The players just aren't as good as people believe them to be.

This is the issue and the concern now, certainly not having a go

So many fans are now accepting of this shambles, never ever thought we’d get to a stage where fans are so indifferent going into a Scottish cup final against them yet here we are

That’s on the club and the players not the fans btw
Absolutely. By that I mean, I want us to win, and hope we do - but if we lose it won't ruin my week how it used to. Which is a shame to lose that passion going into it.

I can't tell if it's the lack of bother due to the last few shitey weeks, or whether the cups are becoming a bit empty as a meaningful thing themselves.

Genuine question here mate, because I just want to understand your position.

Say we win next weekend, unlikely of course but hypothetically, we get the victory.

What does your day consist of? I ripped the piss with my last post but I just can’t understand how you could possibly turn a blind eye to a Cup final against that lot.

“Enjoy the final” trust me, I don’t think any one of us will enjoy it. But if we win, I will definitely enjoy watching the final back over.

I could only honestly that question if the situation arises. I think I would be very happy and enjoy watching it back.

It is also not beyond the realms of possibly that I get battle fever as the week goes on and end up watching it
But right now I'm done with this lot.

How it seems to be now is we have to score a minimum of two to avoid defeat but it might not be enough to win us the game that’s the position we seem to operate in these days in OF clashes .

Not with an entire defence who can’t keep wains out of a close

RB and LB who can’t stop or defend crosses and 2 centre halves who don’t want to head a ball

Wish us luck

Clement came in we were 7 behind, finished 8 behind.
And if we hadn't conceded a last kick equaliser and finished 6 behind would it have made any difference?
We (including the manager) learned nothing today we didn't already know. Nor will it make any difference to what happens next week. The team isn't good enough. In truth we had established that back in September and despite flattering to deceive for a few months, so it proved in the end. Hopefully the players 'at the end of a cycle' will go out with a bang next weekend and I'm sure those attending the game will give them our full backing, even though some on here have already thrown in the towel. It's a one off fixture we can win. But come the final whistle it's all about next season and over the summer we somehow need to develop a physical and mental toughness that's been sadly lacking for way too long.

75% of these players have checked out and have done for a good few weeks now.

Add to that a loser mentality throughout and you get a performance and result like today.

Dreading next week.

This is it. More than a few have been told their time is up and have chucked it since the Benfica game. That probably applies to some of the backroom staff as well.

The dressing room seems so flat.

Back