Price jump with kits on website

Rangersmandownunder

I am looking to buy some kits on the website, they are listed at $130 on the home page, but when I click on the selected kit it opens up and shows $155, even if I try to add to my bag it shows as $155 and its not shipping as thats free for orders over $200 to Oz.

Can't see any contact on the website to ask why the $25 price jump on each kit, does anyone know why the price is jumping up 20% or where I can contact the club to ask?

Cheers

Looking for a few items, away top for my daughter and other stuff.
Yep, now I see the same happening with my VPN with the away kit. Very weird that.

The same happens when I look at it in USD - jumps from $92 to $110

Could try a combination of VPNs, changing currencies, and clearing cookies to see if it gets you anywhere. I'd probably just email Castore though

Last edited:
Yep, now I see the same happening with my VPN with the away kit. Very weird that.

The same happens when I look at it in USD - jumps from $92 to $110

Could try a combination of VPNs, changing currencies, and clearing cookies to see if it gets you anywhere. I'd probably just email Castore though
Do you have the email addy?

GST is only 10% in AU. I used to have the same problems , so i would wait a day or two and it would change back.

Can you not get a family member or friend to buy in Glasgow, transfer cash to them & they can post it out for you.?..
Yes mate I can, but the postage costs more and it takes longer, the delivery from the website is very good and free if you spend over $200 which I will, and I would like to know why the price rises 20% on some items but not others

Yes mate I can, but the postage costs more and it takes longer, the delivery from the website is very good and free if you spend over $200 which I will, and I would like to know why the price rises 20% on some items but not others
Did you ever get to the bottom of this, mate? I'm hitting the same problem and i'm loathe to spend another $25 for no reason.

I complained and they refunded the difference.

Emailed me this
There is still an issue at the moment with prices changing on the AU website.
This issue has been raised with the relevant team and is being worked on.

In the meantime, we are happy to refund the difference on any order which may have been overcharged.

I complained and they refunded the difference.

Emailed me this
There is still an issue at the moment with prices changing on the AU website.
This issue has been raised with the relevant team and is being worked on.

In the meantime, we are happy to refund the difference on any order which may have been overcharged.
Which email did you use mate?

Which email did you use mate
Sent to.
concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

"Please explain to me how when I placed this order the total price was 125 pounds and when you send the confirmation the price has gone up to 136.80 pounds one of the shirts is now 11.80 pounds more. This is the second time this has happened to me and I am still waiting for an explanation for the last time. Why is this happening is it common practice to raise the price of goods after they have been ordered with no explanation"

Updating this to let any other exile bears who may be having the same problem ordering from the website.

This is a glitch on the website and doesn't affect every item.

I contacted Castore about this glitch, they said go ahead and order and they would reimburse any over-payment.

I ordered and sent the invoices to Castore and was reimbursed the following day, free delivery to Oz and had the items delivered within a week.

Here's the email addy - concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

Updating this to let any other exile bears who may be having the same problem ordering from the website.

This is a glitch on the website and doesn't affect every item.

I contacted Castore about this glitch, they said go ahead and order and they would reimburse any over-payment.

I ordered and sent the invoices to Castore and was reimbursed the following day, free delivery to Oz and had the items delivered within a week.

Here's the email addy - concierge@rangersstore.co.uk
Glad you got it sorted mate. WATP

I've been bringing this up for over a year now. I'm in the US and I have not ordered anything through the website because there are TWO price hikes for anything you buy... firstly, they don't remove the UK VAT prior to exchanging to USD and then there's this price hike where the item gets another $20 or so added on. I refused to order anything when I end up paying double for some items just because of this.

Oh, and then I believe they also add on my NY State sales tax of 8%, which is fine, but not with all the other charges on top too!

I emailed Rangers/Castore twice about this last year and got no response either time. I posted about it on here too. Not good.

Has anyone bought from the online store and had it sent to the US?

I bought the home top a few days ago, for it to go to California. I didnt get a tracking number or even a TOA.
No-one dispatches products these days without a tracking number.

I've been bringing this up for over a year now. I'm in the US and I have not ordered anything through the website because there are TWO price hikes for anything you buy... firstly, they don't remove the UK VAT prior to exchanging to USD and then there's this price hike where the item gets another $20 or so added on. I refused to order anything when I end up paying double for some items just because of this.

Oh, and then I believe they also add on my NY State sales tax of 8%, which is fine, but not with all the other charges on top too!

I emailed Rangers/Castore twice about this last year and got no response either time. I posted about it on here too. Not good.
It's the same for me mate when Hummel sent out tops the vat came off, that covered the postage which was £9.00. I managed to order one top from Castore the vat is left on and the postage £20, then told to order from the Spanish site where everything is much more expensive. If I didn't have a Scottish address to send to I wouldn't bother it, and your correct Castore don't bother answering questions about prices and vat.

Sent to.
concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

"Please explain to me how when I placed this order the total price was 125 pounds and when you send the confirmation the price has gone up to 136.80 pounds one of the shirts is now 11.80 pounds more. This is the second time this has happened to me and I am still waiting for an explanation for the last time. Why is this happening is it common practice to raise the price of goods after they have been ordered with no explanation"
Thanks mate, I’ve reported it to them

Back