Problems logging into RTV

My Mrs account is with AOL. She got her confirmation email this morning (around 18 hours later)

Mine`s with hotmail and had to go through support. Hopefully hear back today from them.
Hotmail with me as well bud, nothing through yet. I emailed support last night so hopefully they get back soon.

I keep getting the message that my email is invalid when trying to log in despite it being the email I have always used with the account .

I keep getting the message that my email is invalid when trying to log in despite it being the email I have always used with the account .
Have you Created a New Account yet? That's the first step. See post #465. From memory, it does tell you to do that in the text above those login boxes.

Yes I've tried to but it won't recognise my email on the form.
This is using your current RangersTV email address? We did have someone last night saying similar who then disclosed he'd been using the wrong email address. If you are sure its the correct address and has worked in the past then perhaps email them or get the SLO on Twitter or via PM (God help him!).

Also worth making sure, if you are on a mobile, that the first letter of your password isn't auto-capitalising - as can happen on some devices.

Same goes for the Amazon fire stick. It seems the old app is still working for now! Let’s hope that continues. This mornings interview ha been added and working.

I got logged out of the old app on my firestick, all attempts to get back in, have failed. I am getting an error that says "can't start a customer session from third party authentication".

Hope Apple get their finger out before tomorrow nights game
That's Google Play Store at least 12 hours ahead of them. I'm waiting patiently - though I don't tend to use the App much in all honesty, usually just for Inside Ibrox etc as I sit with the Mrs. Got to have something to avoid conversation.;):)

I dont use it much at all but have it loaded as an alternative source. I tried last night but it wont accept my log in details. I deleted the old app but the 'new' one seems the same.

The new one isn’t there yet

I dont use it much at all but have it loaded as an alternative source. I tried last night but it wont accept my log in details. I deleted the old app but the 'new' one seems the same.
Apple App isn't out yet. Android one is - but only seems to be working on phones and tablets judging by posts on here.

Not working on my Samsung. Uninstalled the app and trying to reinstall, but not downloading from Google Play.
Not downloading? Weird one. Sounds like time to call in The IT Crowd - 'have you tried turning it off and then turning it on again'?

Try restarting your phone/tablet and trying again mate.

Not downloading? Weird one. Sounds like time to call in The IT Crowd - 'have you tried turning it off and then turning it on again'?

Try restarting your phone/tablet and trying again mate.
Yeah, same situation yesterday. I'm logged in on my laptop, but the phone app just ain't happening. I'll persevere. Cheers.

There are some sites that will not accept input from predictive text or automatically infilling from a password manager app. I have noticed this with some of my bank cards.
It's the first time I've had the problem and it was starting to annoy me as I've had my RTV account for around 5 years .

I spent the last 40min. trying to get on RTV, got there in the end not bad for this auld guy 76 this April.
Hi I am 82 been using same addy & password for years it does not recognise either one if it not broke don't fix it pain in the ass

Gave up yesterday doing create new account.

Seen the update for sky email, went through procedure again, email arrived this time, logged it and now up and running.

Simple really, if they had seen the glitch with the emails yesterday.

@Greg Marshall

Could you enquire regarding android tv boxes.

When trying to update the app via Google play store on my box I get the message "the app is not compatible with your device". The app worked flawlessly until the requirement to update account yesterday.

Thanks

A small bug I've noticed with the new app is that after having it closed for a while, upon opening again, still says you are signed in but won't let you view any videos until you sign out and in again.
Maybe something that can be sorted with a future update, not sure.

No idea mate just saw other posters say they couldn't get the App to sideload so would have to view using their browser. If you have Chrome installed then does it not load via that?
Not the most stable. I assume that is because it has to be added on the fly

Back