Problems selecting seat for Sat

NE Cornerbear

Been on line with a few members of our club, they are having a problem purchasing a ticket for Sat after getting email today. The system lets them go so far but they cant get the seat selected as a code is needed in the basket. They dont seem to have that code. Any solutions/ suggestions. Quite urgent as there is a time limit to purchase.

Been on line with a few members of our club, they are having a problem purchasing a ticket for Sat after getting email today. The system lets them go so far but they cant get the seat selected as a code is needed in the basket. They dont seem to have that code. Any solutions/ suggestions. Quite urgent as there is a time limit to purchase.
This was posted in the other thread and might help folk through the process. If only Rangers had sent out instructions like this:

Click red ‘Here’on email

Go to Order History where you will see TA or TQ plus numbers in list - or it might now say Livi Ballot - I think it was, confirming you have been successful in ballot

Go to Home Ticket section

Pick your preferred area then you will see blue dots where seats are available

Click on one you want which should add to basket automatically

Continue process as if ‘buying’ where you will be charged zero, as your ST is already paid for

Email with QR code then follows.

No code is needed, you already have it on your account if you got the email. Add ticket to basket, checkout, tick free basket and terms + conditions. Done.
A heads up regards the terms and condition box, I was at this for fukcing ages on my mobile and it would not let me complete the purchase because the tick box was not showing on the phone, I then used a tablet and there it was, worked first time.

A heads up regards the terms and condition box, I was at this for fukcing ages on my mobile and it would not let me complete the purchase because the tick box was not showing on the phone, I then used a tablet and there it was, worked first time.
Well figured out ‘auld yin’.:) I’d always recommend a laptop/desktop and yes, even a tablet, ahead of a phone for important stuff like this.

Back