Match Thread Progrés Niederkorn v Rangers - 18:30 Thursday - Premier Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
WaJwvP1.png

Pemier Sports! :mad:

We should kill this off for good within the first 45min.

0-3 to Rangers on the night - Aribo, Ojo and Morelos.

Keep it tight for the first 25 minutes,ends up 2-1 to the Glasgow Rangers,morelos and arfield,no injuries please.

I'll take another 2-0 win. Aribo and tav

Hopefully though well get an early goal and score more though

No injuries is a must. Early goal. Get through. Concentrate on Sunday against Killie.
2-0 The Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another battle against a packed defense, make the breakthrough early Rangers. Then on to Killie and Denmark.

We should go all out to get that all-important early goal and diminish any hope they might have of winning the tie. I’ll go for 3-0 Rangers, 5-0 aggregate. Come on The Rangers !

Just heard their manager on snyde say that with a bit more cutting edge they could pull off a shock. He's obviously looking at the chances they had in the game at Ibrox, but also forgetting the multitude of chances Rangers missed that could easily have been 6-0 on another night.

Davis out for tomorrow, nothing serious and could have made it at a push but Gerrard felt it wasn't worth the risk as we have plenty strength in depth.

Fod
Tav Katic Helander Barisic
Jack Aribo Kamara
Ojo Morelos Arfield

Providing no injuries iv'e missed.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Just remember the tie isn't in the bag until the final whistle. Early goal will be great, would let us relax a little.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Right who are the bears that's taking over the 2€ pint bar in Brussels? Haha

Last edited:
Last week wasn't enough for me. I want this lot hammered.

Obviously going through is what matters, but another 4 goal win away from home would be very nice.

McGregor
Tav Katic Edmundson Barisic
Docherty Kamara Aribo
Ojo Defoe Jones

Once we're well ahead we can get a good half hour or more into Helander and Stewart hopefully.

Don't get me wrong, I think the tie is done and dusted. I'd just like for us to begin the season with real intent. To fully deliver on what SG expects and demands.

All guns blazing would be nice to watch, I'll settle for a convincing 3-0 win (5-0 agg) - they don't all have to be scored in the first half though. ;)

RTV Loyal.

Hoping for a 5-0 but expecting a sticky, frustrating 2-0.

My new away top arrived today, genuinely excited to wear it to watch this tomorrow.

Some of the team selections are a bit strange on here.

Gerrard will be taking absolutely no chances and there's no need to rest anyone at this stage of the season.

We'll make few changes for Sunday, but not many.

In the usual 4-3-2-1 formation.......

McGregor

Tav Goldson Edmundson Halliday

Jack Kamara Aribo

Ojo Arfield

Morelos

Any victory with a clean sheet is fine, but fancy 0-2 or 0-3.

Back