Proud...again

Sorry but some bears need to have a reality check, this team were thrown together in the summer came through 4 qaulifiers and almost made the last 32, sitting 2nd in the league we are well further than i expected.

Time to think of the bigger picture lads.

I concur sir!
Im confident Stevie & his management team know what's needed, hopefully a few in & out in January & then it's on.
Great job so far, only getting started

We're a work in progress. It was impossible to sort all of the issues we had with the team in one transfer window.

To have got as far as we did in Europe, going through 4 qualifying rounds and being unseeded as well along with showing that we are able to compete again in a decent Europa League group being bottom seeds is amazing. With a little bit of luck in some games, Spartak away especially, we would have went through.

I said that I'd be patient under Gerrard when he first joined and I will continue to be, he needs more transfer windows to get us to the level we should be again. And I think he will.

I concur sir!
Im confident Stevie & his management team know what's needed, hopefully a few in & out in January & then it's on.
Great job so far, only getting started

100% never even thought we would have got past Osijek never mind almost got to the last 32 amazing achievement so far by Gerrard much more to come!

We're a work in progress. It was impossible to sort all of the issues we had with the team in one transfer window.

To have got as far as we did in Europe, going through 4 qualifying rounds and being unseeded as well along with showing that we are able to compete again in a decent Europa League group being bottom seeds is amazing. With a little bit of luck in some games, Spartak away especially, we would have went through.

I said that I'd be patient under Gerrard when he first joined and I will continue to be, he needs more transfer windows to get us to the level we should be again. And I think he will.

Great post.

Back