PSG / Dortmund

french-it-up.gif

Dembele must be frustrating the life out of the PSG fans that is the last five times he’s had the ball he has just gave it away cheaply

I don't think the dross PSG play on a weekly basis helps them. The league barring a handful of decent sides is trash

The step up to CL is a massive jump in quality for them

Cracking game, Dortmund played both legs beautifully. An all German final at Wembley would be some sight of yellow and red

What a performance from Dortmund. Absolutely outstanding.

Just goes to show you, effort and workrate and sheer grit and determination as well as a goal to aim for can beat the big boy superstars. Mbappe not getting to the CL final again fills me with glee as well, same with Dembele. Fucking showponys. That’s all they are, very wealthy showponys playing for an absolute shite team.

Well done Dortmund, superb result for them.

I don't think the dross PSG play on a weekly basis helps them. The league barring a handful of decent sides is trash

The step up to CL is a massive jump in quality for them

That plus this is hardly a vintage PSG team. They’ve failed at this level with way better sides in the last number of years.

Deserved for Dortmund.

Hummels and Schlotterbeck were tremendous.

Mbappe done hee-haw over the two legs.

Reactions: VGM
What a performance from Dortmund. Absolutely outstanding.

Just goes to show you, effort and workrate and sheer grit and determination as well as a goal to aim for can beat the big boy superstars. Mbappe not getting to the CL final again fills me with glee as well, same with Dembele. Fucking showponys. That’s all they are, very wealthy showponys playing for an absolute shite team.

Well done Dortmund, superb result for them.

That Dembele is a very expensive Rabbi Matondo

Amazing to think in 2022 we beat Dortmund 6-4 on aggregate on the way to the Europa Final and who have a lot of the same players plus Bellingham yet in the last few weeks failed to beat Ross County, Motherwell and Dundee

Explain that?

That plus this is hardly a vintage PSG team. They’ve failed at this level with way better sides in the last number of years.

I think that speaks to them playing dross week in week out. I think it's a shock to them when they reach the later stages

Playing Montpellier one week then Real Madrid the next must be mental

What an absolute masterclass in defending from Dortmund. They got lucky at times with the woodwork but the amount of crucial tackles and bodies thrown in front of shots, amazing.
Outstanding performance from them. What an away game to be at for the fans as well. Good luck to them later tonight :))

Back