PSV Home emails out

Jeepster

Official Ticketer
£34 for adult, £24 concession, £12 junior.

CCCS taken from tomorrow (11th).

So the best part of £2m+ on gate receipts, presumably be on TV, hospitality going to sell out too

How much has last nights win made us then?

I think they are ripping the pish, considering the club gets 5 million Euros just for getting to this stage. £30 would've been fair imho with so many games this month alone.

£6 increase. Yes I’ll pay it before the usuals fire in claiming it’s reasonable etc.

But an increase like that off the back of making millions last night and player sales smacks of ripping the piss IMO.

Can only imagine what the group game costs will be if we make it.
£150 three match package

Minimum £50 a game for group stage should we reach that stage I reckon. They ripped the arse out of europa league prices, so expect to be hit hard for champions league group if we get there

Disappointing increase from the union game , expected £30

50000 tickets at that price ( a number will be child/concession) plus the guaranteed parachute payment £5m) means last nights result could have been worth £7m, so club could have made a goodwill gesture of a lower increase

Minimum £50 a game for group stage should we reach that stage I reckon. They ripped the arse out of europa league prices, so expect to be hit hard for champions league group if we get there
If my memory serves me well it was around £90 for the group package 30 years ago

Question

If I upgrade a juvenille ticket to adult for this game, will the same smart card work or will I get a QR code or something?

Tomorrow deadline for ST holders is a joke, I'm ok but what about those that maybe get paid on the Friday.
I'm on holiday, leaving in a few hrs and travelling until well into tomorrow.

Just by luck I checked emails. I'll now need to spend the inevitable 30mins trying to negotiate the daft ticketing website.

1 day is ridiculous.

Someone earlier mentioned general sale and how many there would be available, my guess is a very good number based on this.

Anyone know if your on cccs but log on and pay now do you get charged twice ? I have a credit balance and I’d like to use it but don’t want double charged.

Greg Marshall?

I do find it astonishing that we’ve just banked the €5m, record player sales, record breaking revenue last season, the mygers Ponzi scheme etc

And they still rip the utter piss with the prices. £6 increase only amounts to £300k for the club but in the grand scheme, that’s not a lot. It is, however, a huge ask to expect fans to stump up that £ at short notice

I'm on holiday, leaving in a few hrs and travelling until well into tomorrow.

Just by luck I checked emails. I'll now need to spend the inevitable 30mins trying to negotiate the daft ticketing website.

1 day is ridiculous.

Someone earlier mentioned general sale and how many there would be available, my guess is a very good number based on this.
Thats why CCCS is great, no hassles

Anyone know if your on cccs but log on and pay now do you get charged twice ? I have a credit balance and I’d like to use it but don’t want double charged.

Greg Marshall?
You won't get charged twice no, but you will pay the £1 web fee - but I guess if you want to use the balance that's pretty irrelevant

I do find it astonishing that we’ve just banked the €5m, record player sales, record breaking revenue last season, the mygers Ponzi scheme etc

And they still rip the utter piss with the prices. £6 increase only amounts to £300k for the club but in the grand scheme, that’s not a lot. It is, however, a huge ask to expect fans to stump up that £ at short notice
The question is, what did the CCCS numbers end up at for this season - as people started to cotton on to how Hampden worked, I'm sure they'll have increased - that side of things is pretty set in stone

Back