PSV it is

I really hope CTM dont try to take the piss with the day trip prices again.

Hopefully learn their lesson with the cancelled trip last round.

Winnable but we will need to go up a couple of levels from last night. They will punish us if we are as sloppy in possession

Looking forward to Istanbul 2023. Booking flights now.

In all seriousness, I've watched PSV vs Monaco now and PSV don't look great shakes.
We're probably fortunate PSV went through, we'll beat them.

Confirmation already on Live Football site that BT Sports have both CL play offs live on TV.
Rangers v PSV, Tues, 16th August @ 8 pm kick off.

PSV v Rangers, Wed 24th August @ 8 pm kick off.

Really fancy Rangers to get through now and i think home first will benefit the side and after scoring a few last night we have some belief also the aggression is back which is vital, crowd will encourage team to attack no sitting back keeping it tight go for it finish it at Ibrox.

What is Van Nistelrooy like as a manager?
Decent article here. Sounds very much like Gio: possession based, not a full on press. Flexible in formation changing from 442 to 433. Recently brought back De Jong who is a tall and powerful striker with not a lot of pace but great in the air. Til is dangerous and scores a lot. Gakpo linked to Man U scores for fun from the wing. Sangare big and powerful in the middle - their Lundstram. Veerman has been excellent for them and is a goal scoring threat from shots outside the box. From a quick look at their goals conceded their defence definitely seems like their weakness. Cross balls into box could be effective.

Going to be very tough, however being slight underdogs probably suits us. Bring it on.

Massive tie
long-tie3.jpg

In terms of what we are as a side physically, we are underrated in terms of our that aspect of our performance the other night. I can't remember the poster last season who said we are such a strong side in terms of fitness and in was the fittest Rangers side he had ever seen, but I totally agree reflecting on that post; on our day we can live with some of the best. Will be difficult, but PSV will know that as well.

Back