Pt 2 - Something does no add up! Fouls to yellow cards stats - Updated to 17/01/22

Not my best quality but we get the picture.

giphy.gif
That’s a strong yellow verging on a red.

According to all the teams Rangers and Corrupt FC get preferential treatment when the stats prove only one does. There is only one team and support that actively engage in intimidation cheating corruption and manipulation of the media plus spfl.

Cheers for posting mate. I thought that was the case

Last season they had 20 bookings in 10 European matches but only 33 yellows in 38 SPFL matches.

The season before they actually received 34 yellow cards in 16 European matches but again 33 in 30 SPFL matches, so more bookings in European matches in just about half the games.

Quite staggering, I’m just waiting for an exclusive “report” by the Evening Tims or Scottish Scum

Last season they had 20 bookings in 10 European matches but only 33 yellows in 38 SPFL matches.

The season before they actually received 34 yellow cards in 16 European matches but again 33 in 30 SPFL matches, so more bookings in European matches in just about half the games.

Quite staggering, I’m just waiting for an exclusive “report” by the Evening Tims or Scottish Scum

Aye... the report will probably be questioning why referees in Europe are biased against Celtic though

Be good to see if there has been a similar trend over last few seasons

This is why Rangers should employ a professional researcher. Its no good complaining about individual incidents. We need a qualified professional to put together and present the evidence in a way that cant be disputed. Im talking about exposing the bias, double standards and lies we face both on and off the pitch.

In my opinion the media are our No 1 enemy. They have an agenda and it influences public opinion including referees, politicians, police and others in authority.

Failure to act allows this to continue.

You wont get such reports from our biased media. Rangers need to tackle this themselves.

This is why Rangers should employ a professional researcher. Its no good complaining about individual incidents. We need a qualified professional to put together and present the evidence in a way that cant be disputed. Im talking about exposing the bias, double standards and lies we face both on and off the pitch.

In my opinion the media are our No 1 enemy. They have an agenda and it influences public opinion including referees, politicians, police and others in authority.

Failure to act allows this to continue.
if not directly certainly indirectly

Watched 10 minutes of their game last night how starfelf never got booked for a two footed lunge I’ll never know

Timmy asking tonight why they constantly fail in Europe.
Possibly this has something to do with it?

Last two European Thursdays.
Rangers fouls 19 Yellow 2. 9.5 fouls per yellow
Pedos fouls 21 Yellow 2 10.5 fouls per yellow

SPFL last two games
Rangers 20 Fouls 4 Yellow 5 fouls per yellow
Pedos 26 Fouls 2 Yellow (1 for removing shirt at late goal 86th minute) 26/13 Fouls per yellow.

The Club need to complain, if it means fines they will amount to nothing as the way we're officiated will cost us the League and big money.

I don't give a f*ck if the media, other clubs and other fans complain that we are greety faced bastards. This needs addressing!

This feeds into a lack of yellows which in turn feeds to a lack of reds and less suspensions etc.
I don't think suspensions are the main effect. When you're on a yellow, you need to be more cautious going into tackles. Celtic players can confidently keep diving into tackles all match, knowing that they're unlikely to pick up that first yellow, and - even they do eventually get one - vanishingly unlikely to be shown a second.

I don't think suspensions are the main effect. When you're on a yellow, you need to be more cautious going into tackles. Celtic players can confidently keep diving into tackles all match, knowing that they're unlikely to pick up that first yellow, and - even they do eventually get one - vanishingly unlikely to be shown a second.

It’s unusual these days for players to be suspended for an accumulation of yellow cards, but as you point out an early booking restricts the players actions for the rest of the game.

This is not about us throwing away a 2goal lead. Look at the numbers it’s not rocket science what is happening
This is about blatant manipulation to help one team and hinder another. Cheating is cheating is cheating. That is why we won't see VAR in scotshit football for a long time. It will highlight these officials for what they are. We had a linesman today who does it every time he gets us or them and you know who benefits from his cheating. Untill our club makes a stance we will suffer. The club are failing the team and the fans by accepting cheating as the norm. Let it go you know it gets worse till they're out of sight then we'll get a meaningless penalty or some decision going against our opponents. It openly fine for the powers that be for this to happen. If it was the other way there would be uproar everywhere. It'll happen next week again . Guaranteed.

What gets me is the bad tackles or shirt pulls that happen and the ref plays advantage. Very rarely do they go back and book the offending player.

What gets me is the bad tackles or shirt pulls that happen and the ref plays advantage. Very rarely do they go back and book the offending player.

Every fucking game, I go mad in my seat at the ref as they just blatantly ignore the fact they still have to go back to the player and deal with the foul.

Honestly so infuriating.

Not the refs etc throwing two goals away today at home coasting.
No, that's on the manager and players. Same with not putting away the countless chances in other draws this season.

We should however expect fair officiating for ourselves, the opposition and for there not to be 1 side in the league being net beneficiaries of shite/corrupt refereeing.

It’s unusual these days for players to be suspended for an accumulation of yellow cards, but as you point out an early booking restricts the players actions for the rest of the game.

Contradicting myself here, but after receiving only 4 yellow cards in the first 20 league games of the season Tav now has 4 in his last 8 league matches, I don’t know if it’s just me but at times Tav just seems to get booked for being Tav. It’s unusual to see him committing many fouls or taking any for the team, say like Lundstram midweek.

Back