Pubs for final

Bluebell11

Does anyone know of any pubs still taking booking for the final in Glasgow (preferably the city centre). It’s just for 2 people. Plans have changed last minute so didn’t have more time to get organised.

all the ticket ones I know are fully booked,

3 cheers PRW and the loudon taverns are doing walk ins so get there early mate.

Went into the auctioneers today to ask what the script was for Wednesday,
It’s first come first served and they open at 12.
Going to pop into Oswalds tomorrow to what they are doing.

Boy that works in the grosvener cafe in Ashton lane posted they are showing it, got a table for 4, 2 pints and a burger included for 15 quid
he said there were 10 tables left earlier on

Do you think the pubs will fill up early?

Or likely from 4 onwards once people start finishing work?

Went into the auctioneers today to ask what the script was for Wednesday,
It’s first come first served and they open at 12.
Going to pop into Oswalds tomorrow to what they are doing.
This is where I’m hoping to go but there will be older people in our group so was thinking having somewhere with a table booked would be a good guarantee for them

This is where I’m hoping to go but there will be older people in our group so was thinking having somewhere with a table booked would be a good guarantee for them
My old man has a walking stick. Tried to book the auctioneers to guarantee a seat. Will need to look at other options.

Yeh I get you,
Guy said they’d lose to much money if it was tickets as poepe would just go in for the game and it would be quiet during the day.
No idea how busy pubs will be on Wednesday during the day. I’m heading into city centre about 1pm to make sure I get somewhere.

Anywhere doing tickets that let kids in? 5 of us looking to go and missed out on the GO hotel but that would've been ideal being tickets so we can all arrive at different times (2 early, 3 later) but can't find anything else!!!! Any suggestions or it's the living room for me!!

What time are you planning to head into town??
If me and my mates go in early and get a table and spend most of the day in the Auctioneers, we’d have no problem giving you and your pals the table and we’d stand for the game.

Anywhere doing tickets that let kids in? 5 of us looking to go and missed out on the GO hotel but that would've been ideal being tickets so we can all arrive at different times (2 early, 3 later) but can't find anything else!!!! Any suggestions or it's the living room for me!!
One of the vue cinemas?

Campus still has spaces when i booked a table at 5.30 slot on another thread have campus as a back up so might have space after 6 if people struggling then

What time are you planning to head into town??
If me and my mates go in early and get a table and spend most of the day in the Auctioneers, we’d have no problem giving you and your pals the table and we’d stand for the game.
That’s really kind. I think the plan will be just to head up as early as possible & have some lunch in there if we get in but thanks so much for your offer.

Walkers 20 year ago with the craw Davy young John Sanderson, God rest him he would've loved this game coming up
I’ve been away from Brigton for about 18 years now. I had no idea big John Sanderson was gone mate. Fück.
Still remember him coming in and drinking the non alcoholic lager and saying to Gordon, “Give me a can of pish” :D

I’ve been away from Brigton for about 18 years now. I had no idea big John Sanderson was gone mate. Fück.
Still remember him coming in and drinking the non alcoholic lager and saying to Gordon, “Give me a can of pish” :D
Yeah mate died around 4 or 5 years ago. They had the band walk him along Brigton Cross... oh I'm going back before Gordan had it mate. Cracking guy John and his best pal Davy brilliant guys.

Checked the bars in Kinning Park/Cessnock earlier. Might be of use to some.

Ibrox Louden - Walk ins
KP Louden - Walk ins
Union Bar - Fully booked
3 Cheers - Walk ins
Grapes - Regulars only
Park Bar - Taking bookings
Quayside - Sold out
District - Guessing regulars only
Go Urban - Sold out
Bellrock - ?
Viceroy - ?

Ibrox Louden - Walk ins
KP Louden - Walk ins
Union Bar - Fully booked
3 Cheers - Walk ins
Grapes - Regulars only
Quayside - Sold out
Go Urban - Sold out
Bellrock - ?
Viceroy - ?
Viceroy will have someone on door letting in regulars only. That’s their usual MO.

Ibrox Louden - Walk ins
KP Louden - Walk ins
Union Bar - Fully booked
3 Cheers - Walk ins
Grapes - Regulars only
Quayside - Sold out
Go Urban - Sold out
Bellrock - ?
Viceroy - ?

Scott will be on the door at the Viceroy.

It'll be regulars only.

Back