Pubs in Boston to watch Rangers PSV?

Infested with rattlers so you're probably fucked OP.

It really isn't, have you ever spent any time there?

All the Yanks love and make a big deal of Paddy's Day, but I've never seen or heard anything offensive or pro IRA.
Maybe 20 to 30 years ago, but unlike the West Coast of Scotland plastic feni@ns, the US has moved on from that shite.

It really isn't, have you ever spent any time there?

All the Yanks love and make a big deal of Paddy's Day, but I've never seen or heard anything offensive or pro IRA.
Maybe 20 to 30 years ago, but unlike the West Coast of Scotland plastic feni@ns, the US has moved on from that shite.
There is a Scottish pub called The Haven , in Jamaica Plain. You could try calling them.
I’ve never been there but it’s an area I would be armed in. Get a taxi if you go there

First city in the US I visited, thirty years ago. Did see a couple of big Irish bars in the centre but only because a mentally challenged in work had told me to look out for them.
Other than that and some park named after one of the Kennedys I saw nothing out of the ordinary.
We drove in from New Hampshire, north of Boston, maybe if we had come up from the south through South Boston it might have been different.
Even at the baseball at Fenway Park sitting in the bleachers there was no notion of any overt “Irishness”.

Boston is similar to Glasgow in having loads of plastic paddy who've never set foot in the Irish Republic , but think they're more Irish than the Irish themselves

Its in New England FFS !! Been there several times when I lived in Nova Scotia and never seen any overt anti Scottish / Rangers sentiment. Mention the Rangers and they are likely to think you are talking about NY.

Boston used to be the most Protestant town.
Burning effigies of the pope on November 5th. Just past the anniversary of 1834 when Protestants burn down the Charlestown nunnery. I had the book about it at one time. Pleasant bedtime reading

Burning effigies of the pope on November 5th. Just past the anniversary of 1834 when Protestants burn down the Charlestown nunnery. I had the book about it at one time. Pleasant bedtime reading
Absolutely correct.

Take Easy Jet from MA to FL?
Irish-Americans make up least 5% of the population in most counties across the U.S., and 10% or more in New England, New York state, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. The Metro city with the smallest Irish population? Miami, with just 1%.

Once a Puritan* stronghold, Boston changed dramatically in the 19th century with the arrival of immigrants from other parts of Europe. The Irish dominated the first wave of newcomers during this period, especially following the Great Tattie Famine.

*The Puritans were English Protestants in the 16th and 17th centuries who sought to purify the Church of England of Roman Catholic practices, maintaining that the Church of England had not been fully reformed and should become more Protestant like the Church of Scotland.

Was in Salem on holiday and was asked by some woman to contribute to the cause, my English wife beat me to it and told her to f%k off , we moved on, so little chance of seeing the game, full of gardens that have tricolour and usa flags all over the place.

Take Easy Jet from MA to FL?
Irish-Americans make up least 5% of the population in most counties across the U.S., and 10% or more in New England, New York state, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. The Metro city with the smallest Irish population? Miami, with just 1%.
I'm sure I read somewhere that over half of those who claim to be Irish American are protestant

I’ve ended up in The Banshee (934 Dorchester Ave, Boston, MA 02125).

Tried loads of places and this is the only one showing the game. Good pub and only 10-15 mins on the subway from Boston Common.

On there merch it says ‘official home of the Boston Blues’… it also says official home
Of Celtic Supporters Club, so who knows. Anyways the game is on and the beers are ice cold. Mon the Rangers.

Great city, was there again in June, wouldn’t expect it to be on in any pub, it’s “soccer after all but don’t judge that part of America unless you know the area.
Best chance is the pub next to the Masonic Hall noted in earlier post, it’s of Boston Common

A friend of mine part owned a bar out there.
Bar was called Clarkes and it was near Faneuil Hall ( financial district)
I know they would open early for Real Madrid games when they were on TV.

If it's on TV, they might put it on.

Back