Pubs in norwich for game tomorrow

Bluefrew

My brother down in norwich area tomorrow.looking for bear friendly pub.he has been told the garden house but does not really want to mix with that mob.

My brother down in norwich area tomorrow.looking for bear friendly pub.he has been told the garden house but does not really want to mix with that mob.
Might need to be prepared for a good walk since the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre!

The Norfolk Loyal meet for games at the Garden House, there will be a private bar for bears only with at least a dozen in attendance. Wee Johnny might be playing his flute.
No tims permitted. Jonathan the landlord will welcome you.
Ps Do not go to the murderers pub as recommended above.

The Norfolk Loyal meet for games at the Garden House, there will be a private bar for bears only with at least a dozen in attendance. Wee Johnny might be playing his flute.
Why? Been in loads when working at the airport.

Genuinely curious

Cheers mate.brother lives I'm portsmouth but visiting girlfriends family tomorrow.he will be there.cheers again

Back